Help finding magazine issue--Am.Patch.& Quilting

Old July 6th 05, 12:18 PM
mauvicem

Default Help finding magazine issue--Am.Patch.& Quilting

Several months ago a friend gave me a magazine to pass on to the Production
quilt co-ordinator....I thought I gave it to her , she doesn't have it....I
don't have it....the quilting gremlins came and took it I guess....ANYWAY...
it has a scrap quilt pattern in it, of course I don't remember the
name....but it is a pinwheel alternated with a 16 patch.....I am quite sure
it is A P & Q( they don't preview their issues on the internet as far as I
can tell).....must have been either Mar. or May of 2005.....Now that I say
it, I am unsure if it is A P & Q.... I'd like to buy it and give it back to
owner who needs it for another pattern that was in it.....Anyone have any
ideas how to research and find this issue....
Mauvice

Old July 6th 05, 12:47 PM
Louise

I think it's the June 2005 issue (I was just looking at it last night, or I
wouldn't have had a clue!). Here's a place you can order it (NAYY):
http://www.ericas.com/quilting/magaz...ricanpatch.htm

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old July 6th 05, 12:48 PM
ALZ

I have their issues going back several years but they are packed away
because I'm painting. If you don't have it by the weekend, email me at
witchystitcheratgmaildotcom and I will look for it.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old July 6th 05, 12:54 PM
nbhilyard

Mauvice,
Found it!

It's in the July issue: "Make Your Point," p. 82. Designed by Mabeth
Oxenreider. I'd turned the corner down on this one, too!

Nann

Old July 6th 05, 12:55 PM
mauvicem

Wow Thanks for the fast reply!!!!!!!!!!! I think that is it!!!!!
You are a sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mauvice

Old July 6th 05, 12:57 PM
mauvicem

Thanks for your offer, Louise has found it, but keep up the good work
painting!!!YIKES!!!!
MMM