Survey Question: ages of needleworkers?

Old July 24th 03, 02:19 PM
wild

Default Survey Question: ages of needleworkers?

Hi all,

after reading one or two posts in The Garden, there seemed to be a
repetetive debate on the expected age of a needleworker. I assume that
most posting here are in the 40+ age range, but, purely out of interest,
I would like to do a survey - and this includes all lurkers who don´t
normally post!

So, to start, I´m 27.

Jacinta

Old July 24th 03, 02:36 PM
Joan Erickson

I'm 49.

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.HeritageShoppe.com/heritage/temp/joan1.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

Old July 24th 03, 02:48 PM
MarDarTK

I'm 41.

Hi all,

after reading one or two posts in The Garden, there seemed to be a
repetetive debate on the expected age of a needleworker. I assume that
most posting here are in the 40+ age range, but, purely out of interest,
I would like to do a survey - and this includes all lurkers who don´t
normally post!

So, to start, I´m 27.

Jacinta

Tamar
Completed:Rabbi's prayer and Shabbat Lady, TW's Dragon Ride, Summer Fairy,
Stretch,Tempest, Egypt and England International Bears
WIP: TW's Peacock Majesty and Tea Scene, Waiting
Old July 24th 03, 03:00 PM
xray_momma

Hi,
I am 43. Been stitching and crocheting since about age 14.
Xray

Old July 24th 03, 03:04 PM
wild

Perhaps also add the age you started?
I was around 15.

Jacinta

wild wrote:
Hi all,

after reading one or two posts in The Garden, there seemed to be a
repetetive debate on the expected age of a needleworker. I assume that
most posting here are in the 40+ age range, but, purely out of interest,
I would like to do a survey - and this includes all lurkers who don´t
normally post!

So, to start, I´m 27.

Jacinta

--
ÐÏࡱá

Old July 24th 03, 03:10 PM
ashymom911

im 26

Old July 24th 03, 03:11 PM
Valda

and this includes all lurkers who don´t normally post!

So, to start, I´m 27.

Jacinta

I am 46.

Valda (normally a lurker)