Available on eBay

Old October 14th 04, 09:15 PM
Peggy

Yes, welcome!

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
There are FAQs for usenet, but each group has its own rules about ads and
such. In this one beaders of all types are welcome and we all love to look
at beads, we just like the word AD in the subject
. See if you can get Karen hooked up to usenet, and then both of you come
and hang out here. Welcome to the group.
Diana, in WI too.

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"M" wrote in message
No, I don't make beads. Kathy has all of the talent in the family. She

is
also a weaver, keeps bee hives and loves all arts and crafts. She is

always
dragging us off to fiber arts shows, the Milwaukee Bead and Button Show

and
the likes. Thanks for being so understanding. The last thing I wanted
do was use improper newsgroup etiquette.

Old October 14th 04, 09:30 PM
Kalera Stratton

It's perfectly OK... just be straightforward. Ads are actually
encouraged here; we like to look at pretties! It's very sweet of you to
advertise your sister's work.

You will get the best reception on Usenet if you read a bit to get a
feel for the group, and then introduce yourself, just as if you were at
a real-life social gathering. All the groups are a bit different, and
all have different etiquette.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

M wrote:
No, I don't make beads. Kathy has all of the talent in the family. She is
also a weaver, keeps bee hives and loves all arts and crafts. She is always
dragging us off to fiber arts shows, the Milwaukee Bead and Button Show and
the likes. Thanks for being so understanding. The last thing I wanted to
do was use improper newsgroup etiquette.

Old October 14th 04, 09:41 PM
Kalera Stratton

OR, I could have just read forward a bit and said "Yeah, what Diana
said".

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

M wrote:

No, I don't make beads. Kathy has all of the talent in the family.
She is also a weaver, keeps bee hives and loves all arts and crafts.
She is always dragging us off to fiber arts shows, the Milwaukee Bead
and Button Show and the likes. Thanks for being so understanding.
The last thing I wanted to do was use improper newsgroup etiquette.

Old October 14th 04, 10:03 PM
Diana Curtis

Then I wouldnt have gotten to see that someone else sees usenet as a social
gathering with the same sorts of manners requested.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Old October 14th 04, 11:03 PM
Christina Peterson

Hey. You goofed, you were corrected, you are welcome here. If everyone who
goofed had to go away, there'd be no one left here.

Tina

Old October 14th 04, 11:32 PM
Dr. Sooz

Welcome to RCB, M! Tell your sister to come, too.
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old October 14th 04, 11:33 PM
Dr. Sooz

You will get the best reception on Usenet if you read a bit to get a
feel for the group, and then introduce yourself, just as if you were at
a real-life social gathering. All the groups are a bit different, and
all have different etiquette.

Yup....we get a lot of spam here that looks just like your previous post.
~~

Old October 14th 04, 11:57 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll pass it on to my sister Kathy. From the
posts I've read so far, this seems like a fun group. Hard to find these
days. Seems like every group has at least one troll looking for
confrontation. I loved the recumbent bicycle group but it has been drawing
some real nuts lately. Looking forward to reading the posts and checking
out some super beads. Best regards!

M in Kalamazoo, MI

Old October 15th 04, 12:18 AM
Carol in SLC

I loved the recumbent bicycle group but it has been drawing
some real nuts lately.

Welcome! I've got one of those, 'cept mine's a recumbent exercise bike. Your
sis has got some really nice bead sets - thanks for sharing!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo2.jpg