Available on eBay

Old October 14th 04, 03:56 PM

Default Available on eBay

Here's a list of eBay auctions by my favorite lampwork artists.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Plus some hand dyed silk ribbon for stringing beads.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Old October 14th 04, 04:22 PM
Diana Curtis

Artist *s* ? There is just one artists work listed. Did you mean to include
others works as well? Perhaps it would have worked as well to direct us to
this sellers auctions page?
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"M" wrote in message
Here's a list of eBay auctions by my favorite lampwork artists.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...83&ssPage Nam
e=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...06&ssPage Nam
e=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...42&ssPage Nam
e=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...83&ssPage Nam
e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Plus some hand dyed silk ribbon for stringing beads.

&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Old October 14th 04, 06:38 PM
Kalera Stratton

M, it is perfectly acceptable to advertise your work on this newsgroup,
but please do so honestly, by placing "AD" in the subject line, and
don't try to mislead people into thinking you're posting a list of
favorites when you don't normally post here and all the listing you've
given are from the same seller... it's transparent and makes you look
foolish and a bit shady. (Nobody likes to be lied to.)

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old October 14th 04, 06:41 PM
Dr. Sooz

This is just a blatant ad for KAS. Next time, put "AD" in the subject line.

Here's a list of eBay auctions by my favorite lampwork artists.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1910483&ssPage

Name=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2603806&ssPage

Name=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3120542&ssPage

Name=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3378183&ssPage

Name=STRK:MEWA:IT

Plus some hand dyed silk ribbon for stringing beads.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4&item=8138405

358&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old October 14th 04, 07:44 PM

If I ever post to this group again, I will put AD at the beginning. It
wasn't an ad. Just posting my sister's beads because I think they are
pretty. Sorry if I offended anyone. It won't happen again. My sister
doesn't read newsgroups and has no idea that I made this post. Again,
sorry.

Old October 14th 04, 07:51 PM
Diana Curtis

Your sister's beads *are* pretty. I think it was sweet that you would post
them for her. Next time, just remember that AD part, and go ahead and
mention that it is your sister's work and we will be happy to go look. We
like pretty beads.
Do you also make beads?
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Old October 14th 04, 08:20 PM
Margie

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:44:49 -0400, "M"
wrote:

If I ever post to this group again, I will put AD at the beginning. It
wasn't an ad. Just posting my sister's beads because I think they are
pretty. Sorry if I offended anyone. It won't happen again. My sister
doesn't read newsgroups and has no idea that I made this post. Again,
sorry.

Huh? I'm not offended, I like looking at purty beads.

I hope your sister gives you some from time to time. :=)

--
Margie
"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our

Old October 14th 04, 08:28 PM

No, I don't make beads. Kathy has all of the talent in the family. She is
also a weaver, keeps bee hives and loves all arts and crafts. She is always
dragging us off to fiber arts shows, the Milwaukee Bead and Button Show and
the likes. Thanks for being so understanding. The last thing I wanted to
do was use improper newsgroup etiquette.

Old October 14th 04, 09:02 PM
Diana Curtis

There are FAQs for usenet, but each group has its own rules about ads and
such. In this one beaders of all types are welcome and we all love to look
at beads, we just like the word AD in the subject
.. See if you can get Karen hooked up to usenet, and then both of you come
and hang out here. Welcome to the group.
Diana, in WI too.

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)