Lady Scarlet's SG

Old March 25th 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Queen City x-stitcher

Default Lady Scarlet's SG

I got my JN Lady Scarlet's Secret Garden in the mail yesterday.

http://www.justnan.com/lssg.html

I am starting it this morning. With luck I could be finished by
Celebrations of Needlework. Bobbie
Old March 25th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 3/25/07 9:48 AM, "Queen City x-stitcher"
wrote:

I got my JN Lady Scarlet's Secret Garden in the mail yesterday.

http://www.justnan.com/lssg.html

I am starting it this morning. With luck I could be finished by
Celebrations of Needlework. Bobbie

Ah - nice. She had just gotten it delivered at the Scarlet Thread when
Donna & I were over there for morning stitch-in time on Thursday. It looks
really nice. Looking forward to seeing your finished photo !

ellice

Old March 25th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

Queen City x-stitcher wrote:
I got my JN Lady Scarlet's Secret Garden in the mail yesterday.

http://www.justnan.com/lssg.html

I am starting it this morning. With luck I could be finished by
Celebrations of Needlework. Bobbie

It is SO tempting!! Don't need it, BUT it is gorgeous. You enabler, you!!

Gillian
Old March 25th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
StitchingNut

It looks really cute. Have fun stitching it.

Happy stitching
Sibille
www.myenchanting.com
. ..

Old March 26th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 3/25/07 9:48 AM, in article ,
"Queen City x-stitcher" wrote:

I got my JN Lady Scarlet's Secret Garden in the mail yesterday.

http://www.justnan.com/lssg.html

I am starting it this morning. With luck I could be finished by
Celebrations of Needlework. Bobbie

I want to see it! I have to contact TWIS to see if mine is in...
Cheryl

Lady from SA Gill Murray Needlework 4 November 13th 05 10:30 AM
Big Bear Lady Pinkas Quilting 41 July 9th 05 10:37 AM
Sew Sew Lady (WH) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 November 28th 03 06:22 PM
LADY KIM-THE OTHER KIM!! Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 1 November 20th 03 09:08 PM
Kim (Lady Kimmer-the other Kim) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 1 November 11th 03 03:50 PM