[Fwd: Fwd: HUMOR: Senior Moment] (fwd)

Old January 21st 05, 07:28 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default [Fwd: Fwd: HUMOR: Senior Moment] (fwd)

"Senior Moment"....."An elderly lady did her shopping and, upon
return to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with
her vehicle. She dropped her shopping bag and drew her
handgun,proceeding to scream at the top of her voice, 'I have a
gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!"

The four men didn't wait for a second invitation. They got out
and ran like mad. The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to
load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into
driver's seat.

She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the
ignition. She tried and tried, and then it dawned on her why.
A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five
spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into the car and drove
to the police station.

The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn't stop laughing.
He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men
were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described
as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair,
and carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed. If you're going to have a SENIOR MOMENT,
make it a memorable one!"

Paul
Paul Frank
English translation
from Chinese: social sciences and humanities
from German, French, and Spanish: sinology
e-mail:

--
Uri Bruck
http://translation.israel.net

Old January 21st 05, 01:22 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Mirjam,
Your story made my day, Im laughing so hard I can't even read it aloud to
Don!
Noreen

Old January 21st 05, 01:29 PM
Seaspray

That is really funny! Once, long ago, I tried to get into a car I thought
was mine...realized my mistake when my key wouldn't open the locked door. I
was so embarrassed! Hoping no one was looking, I slipped away to look for
my car which was the same make, model, and color.
Diane
****************

Old January 21st 05, 02:59 PM
Laura J

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one! We used to have someone else living on
our street w/ the same car as us. I don't know how many times I stood next
to the passenger side door waiting for DH to unlock only to look up and see
him walking away from the car, laughing hysterically. Thank goodness they
moved last year and took their twin car away!

LauraJ

Old January 21st 05, 03:52 PM
norma woods

I always have to look at the license plate number, because the darned car
changes colour in the sun! It can look anything from silver, to dark grey,
to kind of goldish! It seems to change shape, too, when I'm not looking! LOL

--
Star love,
Norma

Old January 21st 05, 06:02 PM
JJMolvik

"Seaspray" wrote in message
[...]

My DF used to work for a company that provided company cars. His key worked
on of the other cars as well, he found out one day. So, just to mess with
his co-worker, he reparked the car for the guy. I don't think his co-worker
ever knew how it happened. I still chuckle when I think of it.
Plus, my Ford Ranger truck key will open the doors (only) on my Ford
Aerostar Van! Makes it easier when unlocking, worse when it won't start the
van!

JJMolvik

Old January 21st 05, 11:29 PM
Carey N.

My DF used to work for a company that provided company cars. His key

worked
on of the other cars as well, he found out one day. So, just to mess

with
his co-worker, he reparked the car for the guy. I don't think his

co-worker
ever knew how it happened. I still chuckle when I think of it.
Plus, my Ford Ranger truck key will open the doors (only) on my Ford
Aerostar Van! Makes it easier when unlocking, worse when it won't start

the
van!

JJMolvik

Many years ago on Nantucket Island, MA, a group of us left a bar one evening
and went back to someone's house for a few more drinks. At one point,
someone was asked to go out to the host's car and bring up the extra bottle
of 'whatever' was in the back seat. The errand boy returned, stating there
was no bottle in the back seat and asked her, "What are you doing with a
rifle?" There were two identical cars and the host's key apparently worked
on both. Unfortunately, the other person had to walk or get a ride home
that night: their key didn't work on the girl's car, which remained sitting
in the bar's lot until the next morning. She wasn't too thrilled about the
gun, but said it did explain why the car had been hard to start. (As I
recall, it WAS hunting season.)

--
Carey in MA

Old January 22nd 05, 01:56 AM
Seaspray

It seems to change shape, too, when I'm not looking! LOL - wrote Norma

My hips tend to do that too (if I am not careful)! grin
Diane
**************************

Old January 22nd 05, 02:27 PM
Katherine

I always head for the wrong car. ONce I actually got INTO one which was not
mine. And, of course, Keith was with me. He doesn't let me forget!

Katherine

Old January 25th 05, 05:23 PM
Donna McIntosh

My Husband did this once..we had a Ford station wagon, teal in color..he was
out of town at some training for the Air Force..He went with some other
people to the parking lot to go to lunch...opened the locked door with the
key and even started the car.

then he looked around ...it was too clean to
be ours! LOL I keep telling him that we ought to
put something in the window so we'd know that the car was definitely ours
but no!

another reason to look at the license plate!

Donna in S. Indiana
"Seaspray" wrote in message
That is really funny! Once, long ago, I tried to get into a car I thought
was mine...realized my mistake when my key wouldn't open the locked door.
was so embarrassed! Hoping no one was looking, I slipped away to look for
my car which was the same make, model, and color.
Diane

[Fwd: Heidi found alive!] lvann Quilting 3 June 24th 04 04:13 AM
[Fwd: antique quilt] MVignali Quilting 2 March 28th 04 04:18 PM
[Fwd: [Fwd: What new projects are you starting now?]] Laury Walkey Needlework 0 January 1st 04 02:36 AM