sharlets

Old July 21st 03, 05:04 PM
Lynette

Default sharlets

I'm a fellow beader and looking for the beads called ( I believe their
called) sharlets. The are very small and 24k or 14k gold filled/plated. If
anyone know where I can find these wholesale it would be a great help. I'm
stuck buying them retail and hate it lol. Thank you Lynette

Old July 21st 03, 06:02 PM
Carol in SLC

I'm a fellow beader and looking for the beads called ( I believe their called)
sharlets.

Hi, Lynette - what you're looking for are "Charlottes." We probably have some
suppliers right here on this list, so I'll let them chime in! Oh, and welcome!

Carol in SLC
(Newest stuff - http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/coralcameo.jpg )
Little sister's new JB auctions 7/12
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=63875

Old July 21st 03, 10:37 PM
Kandice Seeber

Welcome, Lynette! Hmmm - an eBay search for gold charlottes turned up
nothing.... I have never used them, so I am not sure where to find them -
you might try http://www.google.com, and then search for gold charlottes.
Good luck!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
. ..

Old July 22nd 03, 12:10 AM
Lisa

here are a couple of places, there are tons more in google. good luck.

http://www.monsterslayer.com/Czech13...zech13cuts.htm but it's out of
gold right now
http://www.wildthingsbeads.com/beads...harlottes.html

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Welcome, Lynette! Hmmm - an eBay search for gold charlottes turned up
nothing.... I have never used them, so I am not sure where to find them -
you might try http://www.google.com, and then search for gold charlottes.
Good luck!

--
Kandice Seeber