blog?

Old December 15th 03, 05:31 PM
biig

Default blog?

Ok,ok, I can't stand it any more lol....what is blog???
Also, is there a bead wholesaler in or around Orlando that would accept
a Canadian vendor permit as proof of business? We'll be there sometime
after the new year.....

Thanks....Sharon in SW Ontario Canada
Old December 15th 03, 05:57 PM
Arondelle

biig wrote:

Ok,ok, I can't stand it any more lol....what is blog???

A blog is a web log -- and online diary of sorts. You my read one of
mine at the URL below.

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net
Visit Arondelle's Dream Worlds at: http://www.arondelle.com
Read my Blog: http://www.angelfire.com/blog/arondelle/index.html

Old December 16th 03, 10:43 AM
Christina Peterson

I don't think vendors will need anything more than your Can. vendors permit.
Unless you're buying in such quantity that importation duties might come
into play.

Tina

Old December 16th 03, 11:40 AM
biig

Thanks Tina...do you know of bead stores in Orlando? I'll be looking
for retailers too since they seem to have unique beads that the
wholesalers don't carry (at least that's what I've found so far....I've
only been doing this since September.)...Sharon in SW Ontario Canada

Old December 17th 03, 01:16 AM
Christina Peterson

I don't know any bead stores in Orlando. I live in the opposite corner of N
America. I live in Alaska. (But my daughter was born in Kitchener).

Tina

Old December 19th 03, 12:24 AM
Eni Oken

Sharon, blog is short for weblog, which is usually a sort of journal, a
diary. (My blog is not like a diary, it's mostly a place where I post links
to interesting links that I like, separated into categories).
--

Eni Oken
-----------------

Old January 7th 05, 09:17 AM
AKS1

Well, if you wan to know how to start up a Blog, it's pretty key to
know whether you are going to go with a hosted solution like
Blogger.Com or via one that you maintain yourself on your own website.
That's pretty key to decide before you start because otherwise it gets
pretty tough to change over.

Blogs are a subject that is both easy and complex at the same time;
easy to get going with fast, but complex to do right from a marketing
point of view.

In terms of resources that discuss the inner secrets of both Blogging
and RSS, I recently bought the Stephen Pierce course on the subject and
find it to be quite excellent in terms of specific advice and ideas
that you might not think of otherwise.

You can find information about the Pierce Blog & RSS resource he

http://www.innercirclesecrets.com/BlogRSS.htm

Either way, I do recommend that people learn up about the subject
before committing to a system, and then regretting it laster. The
Pierce course gives some pretty specific recommendations about that.
Regards,

AKS

Old January 8th 05, 02:46 AM

is there a bead wholesaler in or around Orlando that would accept
a Canadian vendor permit as proof of business?

I don't know about the rules in FL, but in CA, in order to buy without
paying sales taxes, the resale certificate has to be a CA one, unless
the purchase is being shipped out of state by the seller. Some
wholesalers are not set up to do retail sales, and thus may not be set
up to collect taxes. (Depending on the policies of the vendor, you may
still get the wholesale price, but taxes on that would still be due.)
Kaytee

Old January 9th 05, 01:21 AM
Christina Peterson

I've bought beads in CA with my AK business license. Mostly the retail
stores will not give me a discount, but will not charge tax.

Tina

ups.com...