New Treadle for me, too!

Old December 28th 03, 04:27 AM
frood

Default New Treadle for me, too!

A friend of mine is moving, and offered to sell me her treadle. DH and I
drove out there today and picked it up. It's a 66 Redeye, and in a lovely
cabinet. I'm so excited! I don't know much about it, except it's first owner
was a little old spinster who used to sew clothes on it. Once I get it
settled in the house, I'll figure out what it's name is. I don't think my
friend had named it. But right now, the Christmas tree is in the way of
where I'm thinking of putting it.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old December 28th 03, 05:08 AM
nana2b

She couldn't go to a better home. I hope you post a photo of her soon.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old December 28th 03, 10:58 AM
Michael Curtis

Im so jealous. Red eyes are so pretty. Well... if I cant have one at least
someone I like can. Pout, pout. At least we have a red eye squirrel coming
to our feeder. That will do me until "my" red eye shows up.
Diana Curtis, on DHs computer.

.com...

Old December 28th 03, 03:14 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Won't be long before you're posting that you have to move to a larger house
to accommodate all these machines! LOL Or, you could just start selling off
the children and use their rooms.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"frood" wrote in message
.com...
A friend of mine is moving, and offered to sell me her treadle. DH and I
drove out there today and picked it up. It's a 66 Redeye, and in a lovely
cabinet. I'm so excited! I don't know much about it, except it's first

owner
was a little old spinster who used to sew clothes on it. Once I get it
settled in the house, I'll figure out what it's name is. I don't think my
friend had named it. But right now, the Christmas tree is in the way of
where I'm thinking of putting it.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

---

Old December 28th 03, 03:43 PM
frood

We were rug shopping (just lusting, really) yesterday, and I asked if they
took twins in trade. They are housebroken now.

Old December 28th 03, 10:28 PM
Jalynne

I have my Redeye, now i really want a treadle...but where to put it? Actually....I'd
like a White treadle in cabinet....those cabinets were more ornate...and well...i
just want one...lol.

Hey, Diana, why are you on DH's computer? And where have you been? I keep missing
you on IM....waaaaaaaaaah
--
Jalynne

"Michael Curtis" wrote in message
Im so jealous. Red eyes are so pretty. Well... if I cant have one at least
someone I like can. Pout, pout. At least we have a red eye squirrel coming
to our feeder. That will do me until "my" red eye shows up.
Diana Curtis, on DHs computer.

.com...

Old December 28th 03, 10:54 PM
Diana Curtis

Hey, come over and get my White treadle and you wont miss me, I promise!
Just been busy... this time of year and all that.. .you know...
As for why I am posting on DHs puter... thats what happens when you put a
working puter into a new case... things happen. Then DH fixes things and
voila!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have my Redeye, now i really want a treadle...but where to put it?

Actually....I'd
like a White treadle in cabinet....those cabinets were more ornate...and

well...i
just want one...lol.

Hey, Diana, why are you on DH's computer? And where have you been? I

keep missing
you on IM....waaaaaaaaaah
--
Jalynne

"Michael Curtis" wrote in message
Im so jealous. Red eyes are so pretty. Well... if I cant have one at

least
someone I like can. Pout, pout. At least we have a red eye squirrel

coming
to our feeder. That will do me until "my" red eye shows up.
Diana Curtis, on DHs computer.

.com...

Old December 28th 03, 11:15 PM
NoMoreSpam

haven't got a rug, but I wouldn't mind borrowing the twins!
Christina