The Finishing of the Wuh

Old May 1st 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megan Zurawicz[_2_]

Default The Finishing of the Wuh

Updated webpage, Piglet round robin wuh now finished and hung!

http://www.faloshi-studios.com/livingroom2.html

--pig

Old May 1st 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Megan Zurawicz wrote:

Updated webpage, Piglet round robin wuh now finished and hung!

http://www.faloshi-studios.com/livingroom2.html

--pig

That's *adorable* Piglet! Just the touch needed for that room.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old May 1st 09, 03:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

Absolutely wonderful! I love it!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old May 1st 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Love the round robin - but being just a little nosy - I need to know. What
is in the black case on the table. The case looks very much like one of the
dear old SMs here. Polly

Old May 1st 09, 05:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Oooh Piglet is just the best. Perfect wall hanging for the room. And
the room is really sweet. I like your wall color. My LR walls are in
shades ranging from deep green to gold to orange. All together. Oh
yeah, and deep red. I'm a color person and you win my color seal of
approval. And I had the same question about the black case....it
looks to me like the old lunch box my Uncle carried to the brick plant
where he worked every night.

Sunny
Old May 1st 09, 01:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nann

Megan, you have the *best* talent for wall-paint-color!
(The living room in her former house was a daring, gorgeous orange-
red. And that kitchen....)

Nann
looking forward to see more transformation on Piglet's new house
......cute WH, too!

Old May 1st 09, 01:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

CUTE!! Your place looks like such a cute cottage place!

Musicmaker

Finishing Up joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska Quilting 9 January 5th 08 08:17 PM
finishing u.f.os sally adams Needlework 2 April 27th 06 10:49 AM
OT - Finishing old UFOs.... Johanna Gibson Quilting 14 March 28th 06 03:48 PM
finishing CowieLuv Needlework 2 August 16th 04 11:03 PM
help with finishing Barbara Hass Needlework 3 August 27th 03 06:48 PM