OT - A Dog's Christmas Promises

Old December 24th 03, 01:47 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default OT - A Dog's Christmas Promises

Christmas is for humans, and I will not ruin the surprises by opening all
their presents.

Christmas light bulbs, Christmas ornaments, Christmas stockings, and tinsel
from the Christmas tree are not food.

I am the alpha dog, therefore I do not need to protect my new Christmas
rawhide from the omega dog by taking it outside to eat when the wind chill
is -10 F.

I will not demolish the Christmas tree and drag the string of lights out
into the backyard through the doggy door.

I will not dive into the Christmas tree to get the candy canes (which I will
eat -- paper and all).

I will not eat my Christmas doggie treats until after they're out of the
stocking!

I will not even THINK about going underneath the Christmas tree and piddling
on the dining room rug.

I will not get into a fight with the bigger dog next door, making my human
have to call the vet's at Christmas.

I will not get tangled up in the Christmas tree lights and pull the tree
down while trying to get at a cat through the conservatory window.

I will not pee on Grandma's Christmas presents that are under her tree as
soon as we enter her house.

I will not pee on the Christmas tree.

I will not steal the neighbor's Christmas light bulbs.

The bowl underneath the Christmas tree is not a dog dish. I will not drink
from it. It will make me sick.

---

Old December 24th 03, 02:39 AM
Sharon Harper

So true.....oh so true....lol

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old December 24th 03, 02:45 AM
Taria

Dad would reply to this, while shaking his head
"I've been lied to before".
Cute LN.
Taria

Old December 24th 03, 02:47 AM
Kathy Applebaum

I showed this to my dog, and he gave me a look that said "Yeah, right. Not
in THIS lifetime!" LOL

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old December 24th 03, 04:06 AM
Polly Esther

Oh pleeze. Can we add just this one?
I will not express my amorous interest in Aunt Polly by wrapping
myself around her leg and rubbing my male parts on her. She's a cut chick
but just for the holidays, I will exert some self-control. Polly Esther

. ..

Old December 24th 03, 04:14 AM
Polly Esther

Oops. Make that "cute chick". I was trying to decide if the word was chic or
chick and didn't even notice the word cut(e). And I do know what available
girl dogs are referred to in doggy groups but I am entirely too inhibited to
say that word. Polly

link.net...