AD - Barrels of Flowers and more!

Old October 8th 05, 03:44 AM
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Barrels of Flowers and more!

Hi Y'all,

I've just listed 5 new auctions tonight, and as a result, I'm experiencing
major separation anxiety! I wanted to keep all the beads this week, but then
I reminded myself that my new studio (aka money pit) isn't going to pay for
itself. Well, not just yet anyway! And speaking of the studio, I've updated
my website with new pictures. If you want to see, use the website link at
the bottom.....I have walls, windows and a door! Woohoo...it's a ROOM now!
=o) If the weather holds out, tomorrow they will do the stucco work, then it
will be up to me to paint and decorate....YAY!

Anyway, about the beadies.....I was on a flower kick this week. I rarely
have the patience for encased flowers because there are so many layers to do
and they take much longer than the average bead, but for some reason this
week I was in Zen Mode. There's a big set of barrel shaped encased flower
beads, a few small focal sets with encased flowers and a rockin' set of boro
look-alikes! My favorite this week is all of them!

Why don't you click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Thanks for looking!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Old October 8th 05, 09:21 AM
Su

Gorgeous, Dawn!

I love the 'Imposters' set. They're just superb.

-Su
http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
http:/www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Old October 8th 05, 07:51 PM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Su!
I'd like to make some more of those for myself...but you know how that
always goes....
=o)

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
oups.com...

Old October 8th 05, 09:31 PM
Su

LOL, Dawn. Mike came in the boat today with a set that he casually
showed me and I thought 'Oh NO, I want to keep those!'

I consoled myself with playing with my seashells.