not that important

Old August 6th 05, 10:43 PM
CNYstitcher

Default not that important

6 days from now, we'll be offline and in temporary housing.....10 days
from now, will be in the new house, 11 days, we will be the proud owners
of the new house, as well as celebrating our 8th anniversay...5 days
after that, my baby goes off to kindergarten...yes, I will be following
him to school, DH can't stay home because it's his first day at the new
office, and DD and I may spend the day exploring the new neighborhood
just to keep me distracted.

Larisa
Old August 7th 05, 05:21 AM
Kate Dicey

CNYstitcher wrote:

6 days from now, we'll be offline and in temporary housing.....10 days
from now, will be in the new house, 11 days, we will be the proud owners
of the new house, as well as celebrating our 8th anniversay...5 days
after that, my baby goes off to kindergarten...yes, I will be following
him to school, DH can't stay home because it's his first day at the new
office, and DD and I may spend the day exploring the new neighborhood
just to keep me distracted.

Larisa

((((((LARISA and the family))))))

You'll enjoy it - really!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 7th 05, 02:23 PM
nana2b

Good luck Larisa! I, too am anticipating this move with joy and some
trepidation. Even though I am moving only 14 miles from a neighborhood I
have lived in for 18 years, it might as well be 1400 miles. A whole new
world up there. I was really surprised yesterday when I started to get
weepy with DD when reminiscing about this old house. Maybe it was just
looking through all the special baby things I have packed away, just in case
I become "Nana2B" in the near future. Only 24 days and so far 62 boxes.

Linda in Tx