No quilting for awhile.

Old September 1st 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default No quilting for awhile.

On Aug 30, 4:54 pm, John wrote:
As some of you may know, We had 22 windows installed in the house and,
she who must be obeyed has,"suggested", that now would be a good time
to make new curtains for most of the house. Lined curtains, that is.
Sooo, No more quilting till that is finished. I will be still sewing
on the straight and narrow, but in a slightly different medium. Or as
I said to her; "Looks like it's curtains for me".
Ok, I couldn't help myself with that one.

John

One room down and I don't know how many to go. Thankfully I won't have
to do every room. I am not doing every window as some of them, I have
done within the last year. I actually like sewing curtains. Yes they
can be rather tiring as there are long stretches of straight sewing
but I guess I like sewing so much that it all is good. I even like
doing alterations, which seems to be the bane of most everybody on
this forum from what I can tell.
Some of them will be easy to do as they are small. I am thinking of
doing Chocolate brown for my sewing room as the trim is kind of
butterscotch and I am getting tired of the wheat colored ones that are
up there now. I have come to like bold solid colors for my own spaces.
Maybe it is a guy thing. We did do lots of colored ones in the common
rooms but my own places are all bold solids. Now to rest for the
weekend. Maybe ride the bike. Oh boy!

John

It's been awhile Queen of Squishies Quilting 4 March 2nd 06 01:26 AM
It's been awhile Sandy Foster Quilting 0 February 27th 06 05:41 PM
It's been awhile Patti Quilting 0 February 27th 06 03:15 PM
OT -- going away for awhile Karen in MN Yarn 6 January 10th 05 07:36 AM
OT- Gone for awhile muse9 Quilting 14 October 24th 04 09:31 PM