OT Happy Thanksgiving to all

Old November 22nd 05, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default OT Happy Thanksgiving to all

To my dear friends :-I wish a happy thanksgiving to all those celebrating
tomorrow. The following was fwd to me by a friend in Washington State - I
thought you might enjoy it God Bless Gwen

Twas The Night of Thanksgiving"
Twas the night of Thanksgiving, But I just couldn't sleep. I tried
counting
backwards, I tried counting sheep The leftovers beckoned --- The dark meat
and
white, But I fought the temptation with all of my might.

Tossing and turning with anticipation...... The thought of a snack became
infatuation..... So I raced to the kitchen, Flung open the door, And gazed
at the
fridge full of goodies galore. I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes,
Pickles and carrots, beans and tomatoes..

I felt myself swelling so plump and so round, Till all of a sudden, I rose
off the ground !! I crashed through the ceiling. Floating into the sky....
With
a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie, But I managed to yell as I
soared
past the trees.................... Happy eating to all--- Pass the
Cranberries
Please!

May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump, May your taters 'n
gravy have nary a lump!

May your yams be delicious, May your pies take the prize, May your
Thanksgiving Dinner stay off your thighs!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

--

Gwen Kelly

Old November 23rd 05, 02:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Gwen,

I'm going to send that to some of my friends, thanks for the chuckle.

Hugs,

Nora

Old November 23rd 05, 05:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Happy thanks Giving
i remember this as the first Holiday we had in USA , we were invited
by a mother of a boy in our Son`s class and as we only heard about
this party , never saw it , it was rather curious ,,,, it was already
snowy and cold ,,,,
mirjam

happy Thanksgiving Els van Dam Yarn 32 October 11th 05 02:55 AM
OT Happy Birthday Kathy H Shirley Shone Beads 12 January 21st 05 02:06 AM
Happy American Thanksgiving Gillian Murray Needlework 2 November 25th 04 04:28 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Canada! Allyson Brown Quilting 20 October 13th 04 06:48 PM