Nov Threads received

Old November 22nd 05, 09:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Nov Threads received

Nora
I got a great envelope from Sue in England... a variety of cotton and wool
threads and a super postcard of the Norfolk area.

Thanks Sue!!

Shelagh

Old November 22nd 05, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I found your comments on SA* on the figure skating boards and followed
you here to textiles. Can you help us locate a source for Santa Claus
doll beard hair--curly and white-ish and natural fibre? Thanks.
*Sorry you didn't get to experience Takahashi--he was magical.

Old November 22nd 05, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

wrote in message
oups.com...
I found your comments on SA* on the figure skating boards and followed
you here to textiles. Can you help us locate a source for Santa Claus
doll beard hair--curly and white-ish and natural fibre? Thanks.
*Sorry you didn't get to experience Takahashi--he was magical.

I can't help you with the beard hair, but it's possible someone else may be
able to. Just a thought - how about Michael's - don't they have a fairly
extensive doll section??

BTW - if you read the post I think you read on RSSIF..... I had pasted
Lorrie Kim's review for someone else. She didn't get to see Takahashi - I
did. I saw everyone skate. Loved Takahashi to bits, and Alissa Czisny too.
I also enjoyed Putnam & Wirtz's LP in the pairs - I think it was the best
I've ever seen them skate. I also managed to get CBC's rebroadcast of SA on
tape, so at least I have Takahashi's LP and everyone they showed.

Shelagh

Old November 23rd 05, 02:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Sue,

I've marked my Nov. threads list that you have received yours from Sue.

Hugs,

Nora

october threads received from Jan David R. Sky Yarn 6 October 30th 05 07:37 PM
October Threads received Janise Yarn 1 October 21st 05 02:53 AM
July threads received Janise Yarn 2 August 10th 05 04:06 PM
June threads received Kira Dirlik Yarn 2 July 9th 05 11:17 PM
June threads received Sue W Yarn 0 June 11th 05 03:11 PM