Crotcheting

Old November 23rd 05, 07:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Crotcheting

Hello group. My name is Kristina Bessette. I live in Deland, Fl. I was
wondering does me crotcheting qualify me for this group? Please let me
know if I am in the right group or if there are any other groups I
should try out. Thanks and nice to meet you all!

Old November 23rd 05, 09:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Oh it absolutely does!! Welcome and please join in often with news of what
you're crocheting, and anything else too, we love to chat. How long have
you been crocheting? What are your favourite things to make? Do tell us
about yourself, we're truly nosy.
Looking forward to getting to know you
Love & higs
Christine

oups.com...

Old November 23rd 05, 01:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hallo kristina .... You do crochet with YARN , don`t you ? but even if
you doit with rope silver lines or whatever ??? you are welcome ,,,,
-put the kettle on and join the fun ,,,,
mirjam
[from Israel]

Old November 23rd 05, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Kristina,

Oh you sure did find the right group and we love to welcome new people.
Joan, I'm going to say welcome to you too.

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving and you can keep the snow, but I guess we'll be
getting some here in upstate NY too.

Like Joan I have one or more afghan going, two right now, just finished
one the other night.

Nora

Old November 24th 05, 04:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Thanks everybody for the quick response. I truly appreciate it.
Currently I am in the works of another baby afghan. Each of my sons
already have one, but I am in the process of making another one for
backup use. You know how kids can be. I have a 5 month old and a 17
month old. So, I also plan on making another 'spare'. I actually just
learned how to crotchet about 2 years ago when I was pregnant with my
first son, my mother-in-law tought me how to do it. I never thought I
would get involved in something like that being only 21 years old.
(Twenty at the time I first learnt.) But I really enjoy it. Once again,
thanks for all of your responses and I look forward to getting to know
you all much better and making some great friendships here. Thanks a
bunch!

Old November 24th 05, 05:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Welcome ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, " I hope over time
you give us an easier name to write ,,
Congrats on making those Afgahns ....
mirjam