october threads received from Jan

Old October 29th 05, 01:26 AM
David R. Sky

Default october threads received from Jan

Today I received my october threads from Jan, beautifully and
simply wrapped in tissue paper, with a postcard - thanks jan! (Now
I know a much easier way to wrap the threads lol!) I'm looking
forward to my neighbor's weekly visit tomorrow - she reads my mail
for me and will describe the postcard and identify the thread
colors. I was intrigued how fine and soft the yarns are.

Thanks very much!

David

Old October 29th 05, 04:48 PM

Hi David,

I've marked my Oct. threads list that you have received yours from Jan.

Hugs,

Nora

Old October 29th 05, 10:05 PM
David R. Sky

Hi Nora,

Thanks... and although I haven't seen a post yet about the start of a
November threads exchange, please sign me up for it if you're doing it for
november.

Thanks,

David

Old October 30th 05, 04:18 PM

Hi David,

I post that sign up on the first of each month, but I've put your name
down.

Hugs,

Nora

Old October 30th 05, 04:34 PM
David R. Sky

Thanks Nora, do you typically announce the 6x6 and threads exchanges at
different times from each other?

David

Old October 30th 05, 05:08 PM

Hi David,

Yes, I do the 6x6 square exchange the 24th or 25th of each month and
the threads is the first of each month. If they fall on a holiday it
may be a couple of days earlier.
If someone is going to be away when the posting is due, they let me
know early to put their names down.

Hugs,

Nora

October threads received The Jonathan Lady Yarn 39 October 30th 05 07:53 PM
October threads received Shillelagh Yarn 1 October 27th 05 03:58 PM
October Threads received Janise Yarn 1 October 21st 05 02:53 AM
July threads received Janise Yarn 2 August 10th 05 04:06 PM
June threads received Kira Dirlik Yarn 2 July 9th 05 11:17 PM