ATTN: Slinky Toy

Old August 3rd 03, 08:58 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default ATTN: Slinky Toy

Well, I've made a decision regarding MY shawl, anyway! I'm going to make
a triangular, but NOT use the lace pattern we discussed. Playing with my
cobweb, I've discovered that using US #2 needles in plain ole' Garter
Stitch will make quite the lacey wrap!
I'll save the lace pattern for a 2 or 3 ply shawl, and make that one
rectangular!
Hope your shawl endeavors are going well now.
Got that kitchen cleaned up yet?
I think I smell the cake!
LOL,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
(Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting & BobbinLace are my NICHE in life...)