OT for Nan our librarian

Old April 10th 05, 04:45 PM
Taria

Default OT for Nan our librarian

Did you see google today? I guess it is National
Library week. Our hats are off to all our librarian
friends for the work they do. I still remember the sweet
librarians in the little library where I grew up : )
Taria

Old April 10th 05, 09:34 PM
Sewingsue

Quilt for librarians??
I have seen the 'bookcase' one. There was a thread about it recently. Is
this a different one?
Sewingsue

Old April 11th 05, 12:12 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Hooray for libraries!!!

http://www.google.com/news?hl=en&q=n...l+library+week

Have you hugged a librarian today? ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy--w/ quilty library books resting beside me

Old April 11th 05, 12:28 PM
nbhilyard

Taria and all,
Thank you! Yes, indeed, this is NLW. I hope every single one of you will
make a point of going to your local library this week. Check out
something--remember, you can get videos/DVDs/CDs as well as books! Write a
check to join the Friends of the Library! Call the mayor, your state
legislator, or your congressional representative and tell them that you like
libraries and you vote!

Nann
Official Librarian of RCTQ
and co-convenor of the ALa Quilters Taskforce
www.zblibrary.org (my day job)

Old April 11th 05, 01:24 PM
Louise

We're celebrating NLW big-time here! This morning DH will help kick off 100
continuous hours - to celebrate both NLW and the 100th anniversary of our
library, starting at 9:30 this morning the library will be open for 100
hours. All sorts of events are planned, with businesses donating cookies,
movies being shown in the evening with businesses serving popcorn, $100
savings bonds being given away, etc. It's going to be a grand time!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old April 11th 05, 05:39 PM