OT - Virus case

Old October 9th 03, 10:16 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default OT - Virus case

That stupid flood of 'MS' messages is haunting me and I am
haunting those messages and put them straight where they
belong. I just scanned my computer and found some viruses. I
think I must recheck it soon. Keep your fingers crossed, and
I am sorry if anyone has gotten a virus..this is crazy!!!
*screaming*
Feeling hopeless: P.I

Old October 10th 03, 07:08 PM
NoraBalcer

Pirjo,

Most of us have had that spam mail about the virus and we don't have it so
don't worry about it too much.

Hugs,

Auntie Nora
Old October 10th 03, 11:56 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Yes...I just had to clean 116 messages. Part of them was
with attachment and part of them was without it. But I am
rather sure they were infected things. I try to put 'safe
message' into the Deleted-files to see, who the senders are.
If there is....Mail Delivery or something like that, or
Microsoft, I know for sure there is troubles in that
message. Can not explain, but I have sent them away there
and then. I'd never delete your messages, I have directed
them into the different folder.
Best: Pirjo
NoraBalcer kirjoitti

Old October 11th 03, 04:07 PM
NoraBalcer

Pirjo,

You are one smart young lady and know more about the computer than I do.

Hugs,

Auntie Nora

Warning: Christmas virus Joan E. Needlework 3 December 22nd 04 06:21 PM
Warning: Christmas virus Joan E. Needlework 0 December 21st 04 09:35 PM
Tool Needed... Jim Long Knots 5 July 3rd 04 07:10 PM
New virus Julia in MN Quilting 0 February 27th 04 06:19 PM