To E.Bonello

Old August 3rd 03, 02:40 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default To E.Bonello

Oh Elizabeth!!!! *hand over her mouth* I know for sure how
you must feel now. Been there done that. Never ate those
things you mentioned, but been in the hospital because of
this nasty thing. I was younger then and mum was alive..but
that is another story. Anyway...I am holding my breath here
for you. Please, recover soon. And do not give up! Do not
let that monster's will beat you! Sometimes I really feel
that the monster has a will of its own. When I am in
control, all is OK. But when the monster has stronger will
than I have, I am in trouble. Please believe me...I know how
frustrating it is when you can not breath. As soon as your
condition allows, let the needles and yarn take you at least
a little less worrysome life. *thinks that you may not
understand, but asking is always allowed* If you think how I
am...I am OK. I just came home from you-must-know-who. And I
started a cap. Now I am in critical point. I started making
those decreases. Keep your thumbs up that all goes well. And
I am here...breathing with you. Calm and easy, my friend.
Calm and easy.
Best: Pirjo

Old August 3rd 03, 05:13 AM
Katherine Burgess

Pirjo,
What a nice post!
Hugs,
Katherine

Old August 3rd 03, 11:19 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

You are welcome, Elizabeth. I meant every word I wrote.
Breath...calm and easy...there you go....*you hear the voice
echoing in the wind*
Best: Pirjo
Elizabeth Bonello kirjoitti
. prodigy.co