John Kerry hates yarn ! ! !

Old October 28th 04, 08:34 AM
cher

Are you? Wow I didn't know that, and what is the weather like in Berlin
today ??

Cheers.....Cher x

"Allaya" wrote in message
om...
Ummm...ja...ich bin ein berliner!!!

(Els van Dam) wrote in message

In article , "cher"
wrote:

Ik ben niet dat goede El, maar met behulp van een computor vertaler,

ik kan
ongeveer oplossen wat het u is zegt. ..Cher.

Hummmmmmm. back to knitting weaving and braiding.........you are on your

own now

Els

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article ,

"cher"
wrote:

Gat u Elsje ga... u maakt mij glimlach. ...

en kan geen goed nederlands schrijven, maar heeft wel een

nederlandse
naam. Zo vergeet de politiek en ga maar eerst eens goed nederlands

leren
lezen schrijven en praten, veel betere tijd bestediging dan het

stomzinnig
in de politiek te zitten wroeten.

Cheers......Cher x

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article ,
(Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote:

He wants to burn it all!

So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES yarn!

B U S H !

Hugo jongen, je zit wel een beetje te zwammen, maar ga je gang

en stem
for
we je maar wil, als je dat inderdaad dan ook kan doen.......

EvD

--
hate spam not welcome

---

hate spam not welcome

---

---

Old October 28th 04, 08:34 AM
cher

No Mirjam, I have a translator .....lol....sorry....Cher x

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
CHER ????? You Know a bit of Dutch as well
Wat Leuk [=how nice]
mirjam
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:27:02 GMT, "cher"
wrote:

Gat u Elsje ga... u maakt mij glimlach. ...

Cheers......Cher x

Old October 28th 04, 08:35 AM
cher

LOL @ Mirjam.....no matter who gets in, it won't ever be right for
everyone....LOL. same with all countries . Cher x

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Hee Elsje i noted the Dutch name as well , but why do you suppose he
can read Dutch ,,, for all we know , he might be of the Dutch line ,
but born and bred in USA .... Of course as you and i are not voting in
this elections , we can look at it in a philosophicl manner .
I wish all Americans that the Best man will be elected and that
everyone will vote from her/his concious, trying to do what he/she
thinks is best.
mirjam

---

Old October 28th 04, 06:12 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "cher"
wrote:

LOL....thanks for email Els, I'll do as you suggest I think and Niddy it up
again.....cheers...Cher x

Cher I have answered your E-mail I received this morning, keep me posted
on the rug weaving

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old October 28th 04, 06:16 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "cher"
wrote:

LOL @ Mirjam.....no matter who gets in, it won't ever be right for
everyone....LOL. same with all countries . Cher x

In some countries.....not all people in the world have a free vote, and
even when they do, not all have an honest voting system....LOL. When they
do have a free vote it is called democracy.....still the best political
system in the world, at least in my book it is.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old October 29th 04, 07:00 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Hhahahahah Cher ,, don`t be offended ,, but this was funny ...
Did you know my father was on one of those committes that discused
Computer translations
mirjam
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:45:38 GMT, "cher"
wrote:

Ik ben niet dat goede El, maar met behulp van een computor vertaler, ik kan
ongeveer oplossen wat het u is zegt. ..Cher.

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "cher"
wrote:

Gat u Elsje ga... u maakt mij glimlach. ...

en kan geen goed nederlands schrijven, maar heeft wel een nederlandse
naam. Zo vergeet de politiek en ga maar eerst eens goed nederlands leren
lezen schrijven en praten, veel betere tijd bestediging dan het stomzinnig
in de politiek te zitten wroeten.

Cheers......Cher x

Old October 29th 04, 09:54 AM
cher

Now how on earth could you offend me???? I don't get offended, always think
I've read something wrong, things only offend those that want to be
offended....lol.

wrote:

Ik ben niet dat goede El, maar met behulp van een computor vertaler, ik

kan
ongeveer oplossen wat het u is zegt. ..Cher.

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "cher"
wrote:

Gat u Elsje ga... u maakt mij glimlach. ...

en kan geen goed nederlands schrijven, maar heeft wel een nederlandse
naam. Zo vergeet de politiek en ga maar eerst eens goed nederlands

leren
lezen schrijven en praten, veel betere tijd bestediging dan het

stomzinnig
in de politiek te zitten wroeten.

Cheers......Cher x

Old October 29th 04, 09:58 AM
cher

Funny ole world we live in Els isn't it...all those dictators and headless
chickens....lol. I think it is high time everyone pulled together to help
their fellow mankind, instead of running against each other all the time and
tittle tattling about each other...at the end of the day, we are all
Earthlings, and all of us have one or two skeletons in their cupboards
without picking on others and theirs..We will all have to stand before our
maker and be judged one day..why score up more points against ourselves by
bickering with each other....lol.
Off me soapbox now.....LOL.

cheers...cher x
"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "cher"
wrote:

LOL @ Mirjam.....no matter who gets in, it won't ever be right for
everyone....LOL. same with all countries . Cher x

In some countries.....not all people in the world have a free vote, and
even when they do, not all have an honest voting system....LOL. When they
do have a free vote it is called democracy.....still the best political
system in the world, at least in my book it is.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

---

John Kerry was behind 9-11 Gactimus Carving 0 February 3rd 05 10:42 PM
Kerry is no friend of the middle class Lord Valve Machine Knit 2 October 15th 04 02:05 PM
My yarn addiction Elsa Yarn 24 December 17th 03 04:30 AM
Yarn Substitution SlinkyToy Yarn 5 August 23rd 03 06:34 AM