so what do you think of the price of gas in the US ?

Old April 23rd 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
michele

Default so what do you think of the price of gas in the US ?

anything to generate some chatter, y'all are getting boring.... -- m

Old April 23rd 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Apr 22, 4:45 pm, "michele" wrote:
anything to generate some chatter, y'all are getting boring.... -- m

I think the price is too low and will have to rise considerably before
it forces enough vehicles off the road to make enough of the needed
environmental improvements. Fortunately for the environment, that
needed rise is coming in steady increments.
Old April 23rd 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

wrote in message
On Apr 22, 4:45 pm, "michele" wrote:
anything to generate some chatter, y'all are getting boring.... -- m

I think the price is too low and will have to rise considerably before
it forces enough vehicles off the road to make enough of the needed
environmental improvements. Fortunately for the environment, that
needed rise is coming in steady increments.

ANother ****ing brain fart from an absolute idiot.

Way to liven **** up Danus, I knew you couldn't keep your pie hole shut for
long,

You anti-american peter breath dip ****. go create more of those fictioinal
basement bandits will ya, solder em al together with your turbo iron.

Old April 23rd 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

"Javahut" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Apr 22, 4:45 pm, "michele" wrote:
anything to generate some chatter, y'all are getting boring.... -- m

I think the price is too low and will have to rise considerably before
it forces enough vehicles off the road to make enough of the needed
environmental improvements. Fortunately for the environment, that
needed rise is coming in steady increments.

ANother ****ing brain fart from an absolute idiot.

Way to liven **** up Danus, I knew you couldn't keep your pie hole shut
for long,

You anti-american peter breath dip ****. go create more of those
fictioinal basement bandits will ya, solder em al together with your turbo
iron.

Preach on, brother! Tell it like it is!

Old April 23rd 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Apr 22, 6:50 pm, "Javahut" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 22, 4:45 pm, "michele" wrote:
anything to generate some chatter, y'all are getting boring.... -- m

I think the price is too low and will have to rise considerably before
it forces enough vehicles off the road to make enough of the needed
environmental improvements. Fortunately for the environment, that
needed rise is coming in steady increments.

ANother ****ing brain fart from an absolute idiot.

Way to liven **** up Danus, I knew you couldn't keep your pie hole shut for
long,

You anti-american peter breath dip ****. go create more of those fictioinal
basement bandits will ya, solder em al together with your turbo iron.

Those steadily rising prices received for shipping Canadian oil
southbound are also steadily increasing funding to Canada's
magnificent health care system.
Old April 23rd 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
David K

michele wrote:
anything to generate some chatter, y'all are getting boring.... -- m

Not sure what price you're paying for a gallon of gas but here in the UK
we're looking at

£1.11 per litre
or
£5.55 per gallon
or
$11 per gallon

Diesel fuel is more expensive again.
This breakdown of the price of petrol is based on the assumption of £5
(approx $10) per gallon so it's a bit out of date:

a.. Petrol Fuel Duty - £2.40 ($4.80)

b.. VAT (17.5%) - £0.75 ($1.50)

c.. Refinery Petrol Costs - £1.59 ($3.17)

d.. Forecourt Costs - £0.15 ($0.30)

e.. Forecourt Profit - £0.10 ($0.20)
I take on board what Dennis says about the price of gas keeping vehicles of
the road and you would think it makes sense however I'm not sure it works.

It certainly doesn't here in the UK where the 'car is king' mindset
prevails.

David

--
==========================
David Kelso

Old April 23rd 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
michele

locally, we're at about 3.45 /gallon but i know it's higher most other
states. Ga is probably 3.65 and Ft Lauderdale and Naples both report in at
3.79 last i heard. and you are right. Transportation will not come to a
screeching halt because gas hits 10/gallon, we just won't be able to afford
to eat. can you spell depression? even hydro cars (which i think the only
plausible solution) will not have the power to replace gas/diesel engines
used for transport. at least not anytime soon. m

Old April 23rd 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

"michele" wrote in message
.. Transportation will not come to a
screeching halt because gas hits 10/gallon, we just won't be able to
afford to eat. can you spell depression?

Exactly. And when the Western world finally comes to its' senses and
realizes that the Middle Eastern jihadists are going to subdue us not by
force, but by economic slavery, then, and only then will the tree-hugging
alarmists like AlGore be exposed for the charlatans they are. I read a few
days ago that there are shale oil reserves under the Dakotas and Montana
that are as big as the Middle East's. And the reserves in ANWAR exceed all
that. But, by God, we can't begin to think about displacing a damn moose in
favor of drilling for oil. ****ing environmental wackos.

Increasing prices are not a result of decreasing availability of crude oil.
Rather an artifical limitation of supply by a bunch of ragheads. Their
increased profit=our increased costs to live=a
recession/depression=political upheaval in the US=the liklihood of electing
POTUS who is sympathetic toward the jihadists. I think it's interesting to
note that the spot price of crude on the world market began to go crazy just
about the same time that a politician named B Hussein Obama became a (scary)
possibility to be POTUS.

I promise you that beginning serious exploration and production of US oil
will drive down and stabilize the world supply. Don't even have to produce
the first barrel of crude, just the threat of it will probably suffice.

Old April 23rd 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

michele wrote:
[...]

There is no depression...other than the media making us believe there
is. There's plenty of oil. Speculators are driving the price. It's all
a domino effect and it ain't gonna get better. It'll all level out but
you'll never see $2 gas or $2 milk. That's the way it is, folks!

best price? rosie read n' post Beads 9 March 10th 05 04:27 PM
Lowest price? Umbertakers Jewelry 3 May 7th 04 03:28 PM
Lower price kt Machine Knit 1 October 6th 03 04:23 PM