Your Sunday morning coffee

Old November 10th 04, 11:04 PM
Aud

"Ophelia" skrev i melding

My DH, having been a para for many years has packing to a fine art.
A look

in his drawer is scary Everything has its own exact place. Of
course I can't possibly match this so guess who does any packing *WEG*

He is not too keen on the way I fill the dishwasher
either............................ )

Then let HIM do it!LOL!
AUD :-)

Old November 11th 04, 03:41 AM
Trish

Then is right:)

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine
"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Trish"
wrote:

Oh Els! Your Dad sounds like mine!:)

I bet he was in good company then or is it than......

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

Old November 11th 04, 03:41 AM
Trish

Then is right:)

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine
http://www.geocities.com/marshalldouglas2001/

Old November 11th 04, 06:53 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Trish"
wrote:

Then is right:)

Thank you

Els with a smile

--
hate spam not welcome
Old November 11th 04, 06:53 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Trish"
wrote:

Then is right:)

Thank you

Els with a smile

--
hate spam not welcome
Old November 11th 04, 07:11 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Judy - how ever did it get to be Christmas Cookie( biscuits for me !!!)
baking time ??? I am sure we have just finished eating last years baking !!
Maybe I am Mrs Rip van Winkle and have spent the year asleep- ummm that
would account for it i suppose - 45 days to Christmas ? surely not - perhaps
if I turn the calendar month over it might convince me - nah I'll just go
back to sleep. God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"JudyTurpin" wrote in message
I'll be working on my Nordic knit Christmas stocking and baking up some
Russian Teacake cookies to put in the freezer for the holidays. I feel

like
Mrs. Claus!

Abi BRBR
WOW -- I am impressed. I am still working on the two DGD birthdays that
precede Christmas - haven't even started thinking about holiday baking.

My
daughter and her family are planning to arrive on Christmas Day from New

Jersey
- so I will have to have cookies ready for three little girls plus my own

big
kids and their assorted friends. OK by me - it is much more fun when they

are
all here for the holidays.
JCT

Old November 11th 04, 07:23 AM
JudyTurpin

It was Abi who was actually baking the cookies already and putting them in the
freezer. I was impressed as I am not nearly that organized - though I do try
to do it ahead to leave time for some other things that have to be done last
minute. Not before Thanksgiving ( Nov 25 here) though.
[...]

BRBR

JCT