HAPPY Feetz!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 27th 12, 06:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Default HAPPY Feetz!!!!!!!!!!!

The R foot is TOTALLY healed and needs no more constant care....just keep an
eye on it

The L Foot has finally healed to the point of no more WEEKLY visits...go
back in 3 weeks and then a 'final' check by the Mayo Ortho by the end of
August and that should be that for a few months. I will have to keep Very
Vigilant for an entire year. It has been ONE FULL YEAR since it broke open
the first time. I sure do not want to go thru that again.

Can you tell I'm really HAPPY and so greatly relieved?

Gentle Hugs
Butterfly

Old July 27th 12, 08:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Congratulations Butterfly.
You must feel wonderful - to be nearly 'there' after such a very long
time incapacitated in one way or another with the feetz.
Now - TAKE CARE (but have a bit of fun too g)
..
In message , Butterfly-Wings
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old July 27th 12, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Now we need to work on B'fly's anger management counseling. The expression
"kick somebody in the backside" is simply an expression. You don't actually
have to do it. Also: no stomping on spiders or flooring the gas pedal which,
of course, includes the foot control to the sm. Polly

"Pat S"

Old July 27th 12, 09:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

I'm tickled that you think 'driving'--but it still is quite a few months
before either Dr will even let me consider the SM pedal let alone a
vehicle... using either foot...even with steel in the shoe soles. Maybe
next year.
Just taking one lil step at a time..........

Butterfly

Old July 28th 12, 05:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Tahnk you. i've been thinking just what 'dance' I will do when I'm able.

Butterfly

Old July 28th 12, 06:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

You got it.
They're all yours

Thanks Butterfly

Old July 28th 12, 06:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Thanks, I'm 'planning' quilts once again with actual fabric squares/pieces.

Feels so good

Butterfly (Mr Joe says he'll put up a lil Design Wall this time so I can
'sit'while working. Bigger one can wait for now)

Old July 28th 12, 06:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Yes'm. just don't need any more set backs

Thanks
Butterfly