OT - Tristan is one year old today

Old January 19th 11, 09:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo Gibson[_2_]

Default OT - Tristan is one year old today

Tristan turns one year old today. I cannot believe how slowly.. and how
quickly... this last year has gone by. My little baby says "Mama",
"Dada", "kitty", "tree", "light" and "Day-Day" (for Daisy). He's on the
verge of walking (only holds one of my fingers for security purposes)
and is so happy and full of laughter and cuddles. He fills our lives
with joy.

All of this is possible because many strangers gave me a second chance
of life and 9 litres of blood when I had a massive haemorrhage after my
emergency caesarean section. There is not a single day that I am not
grateful to them, for being able to take care of my son and watch him
grow and develop into such a wonderful boy.

Thank you RCTQ for all your support then and now, and thank you, blood
donors out there.

Love, Jo in Scotland
Old January 19th 11, 09:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

Happy Birthday Tristan and well done you!!!

Good day for a birthday - it is mine today as well.......

So chocolate cake all round.....

Janner
France

Old January 19th 11, 10:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Very best wishes to you all, Jo. What a very happy day.
I'm glad he has his words in priority! Must include the kitties!
Happy birthday little Tristan.
..
In message , Jo Gibson
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old January 19th 11, 01:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Congratulations to both Tristan and Janner on your special day.
Happy Birthday with many more to come.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old January 19th 11, 01:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak[_2_]

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 03:16:14 -0600, Jo Gibson wrote
(in article ):

Tristan turns one year old today. I cannot believe how slowly.. and how
quickly... this last year has gone by. My little baby says "Mama",
"Dada", "kitty", "tree", "light" and "Day-Day" (for Daisy). He's on the
verge of walking (only holds one of my fingers for security purposes)
and is so happy and full of laughter and cuddles. He fills our lives
with joy.

All of this is possible because many strangers gave me a second chance
of life and 9 litres of blood when I had a massive haemorrhage after my
emergency caesarean section. There is not a single day that I am not
grateful to them, for being able to take care of my son and watch him
grow and develop into such a wonderful boy.

Thank you RCTQ for all your support then and now, and thank you, blood
donors out there.

Love, Jo in Scotland

Happy Birthday to Tristan and great big ((HUGS)) to both of you.

Maureen

Old January 19th 11, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

So how did the carrot cake go down? (Quickly, I bet :-)
Roberta in D

Old January 19th 11, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

Happy, Happy Birthday Tristan!!!! And you tooo Janner!
many happy returns of the day!
Old January 20th 11, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

On Jan 19, 3:16*am, Jo Gibson wrote:
Tristan turns one year old today. *I cannot believe how slowly.. and how
quickly... this last year has gone by. *My little baby says "Mama",
"Dada", "kitty", "tree", "light" and "Day-Day" (for Daisy). *He's on the
verge of walking (only holds one of my fingers for security purposes)
and is so happy and full of laughter and cuddles. *He fills our lives
with joy.

All of this is possible because many strangers gave me a second chance
of life and 9 litres of blood when I had a massive haemorrhage after my
emergency caesarean section. *There is not a single day that I am not
grateful to them, for being able to take care of my son and watch him
grow and develop into such a wonderful boy.

Thank you RCTQ for all your support then and now, and thank you, blood
donors out there.

Love, Jo in Scotland

Happy Birthday Tristan! We are so glad you and your mommy have made
it through a BIG year for you both. And thank you Jo for sharing him
with the rest of us! May the next year bring the three of you much
health and happiness!
Love, KJ