earing guage...

Old August 23rd 03, 03:40 AM
Jonathan

Default earing guage...

I had my ears pierced by a gun with a size 20 guage. what size earring
can i put in on my own without having to stretch the hole with a
guaging needle?

Thanks,
Jon
Old August 23rd 03, 08:12 AM
Carl West

Jonathan wrote:

I had my ears pierced by a gun with a size 20 guage. what size earring
can i put in on my own without having to stretch the hole with a
guaging needle?

There's _got_ to be a bodymods/body-art list with people that know this stuff.
Maybe some of them are here, but we're mostly about making the jewelry, not
installing it.

If you try to 'reply' to me without fixing the dot, your reply
will go into a 'special' mailbox reserved for spam. See below.

--
Carl West http://carl.west.home.comcast.net

change the 'DOT' to '.' to email me

Please update your address books with my new, correct address.
Old August 27th 03, 01:33 AM
ted.frater

Ist of all wait till its healed up properly, that could take as long as
a couple of months. then its obvious, replace your gunned metal with a
20 g whatever you want, however make sure its metal of suitable grade
for body jewellery. your best bet is to go to a body piercing studio as
they are speciallists in that sort of jewellery.
As you said youve had it gunned, no respectable body piercer uses a
gun.
go to BME on the net there youll find all you need to know and more.
Ted frater Body jewellery maker amongst other things.