Another quilt done

Old December 2nd 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Default Another quilt done

Finally finished the big quilt for my nephew, it needs only to be washed and
de-furred and the label attached. Dora is not happy to have lost her
favorite resting place.

I can hardly believe I got it done in time for Christmas!

Have a wonderful day, all. I am off to start the next quilt--I will get
paid for it!

--
Carolyn, happy dancing and wading through puddles in The Old Pueblo, where
we got rain!

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old December 2nd 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

WOOHOO!!! Good on you!!! And so far before Christmas- you deserve an extra
pat of the back, or ten!

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.- thinking you must be awake really
early to be posting???

Old December 2nd 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

Considering that I have oodles of projects just waiting to be finished, and
not the energy or time to do'em, I'm not only happy-dancin' for you, but I'm
jealous as well!!

Well done, Carolyn!! Yippee!!! Yay!!!

Hugs!!
Connie
(wishing she had your determination and get-it-done-ness!!)

Old December 2nd 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Doing a cold happy dance for you this mornign Carolyn. Woohoo for
getting it done so early.
Taria

Old December 2nd 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Carolyn McCarty" wrote:

Finally finished the big quilt for my nephew, it needs only to be washed and
de-furred and the label attached. Dora is not happy to have lost her
favorite resting place.

I can hardly believe I got it done in time for Christmas!

Have a wonderful day, all. I am off to start the next quilt--I will get
paid for it!

Congratulations, Carolyn! Do we get to see a photo?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old December 2nd 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Hooray for you! Finished is great! ;-D

Cheers!
R/Sandy

Old December 3rd 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

You bet your boots finished is great. We will happy dance for you as soon
as the gators finish their supper. They sing a lot in the evenings (not a
melody for the faint hearted) and probably will be glad to do a Happy Dance
or two. Polly

Old December 4th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

Happy Dancing for you! "Done" is a good thing S !

- dlm. in central MA