AD: At last - my polymer clay beads up at Ebay !

Old September 27th 04, 03:35 PM
E J Ralph

Default AD: At last - my polymer clay beads up at Ebay !

Hi Everyone,

After spending most of this year doing my second clay book, I have
FINALLY been able to get back to making my polymer clay beads. YEY! I
forgot just how much I love making these beads!!

So, I have put a selection of my most popular styles up at eBay for a
change. There are rounds and lentils from my Klimt Faces, Illuminare
and Clarice series- even some creepy "Evil Eye" beads too.

This link should take you to the auctions, - which all have Buy-it-now
prices too

http://snipurl.com/9d4j

Or you can check out my About me page

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAP...userid=ejralph

I am also working on getting my website and store up too ( "yeah
right" says the folks who know I have been saying this for at least 2
years now, but it's true - honest!) so if anyone would like to be
included on my mailing list for regular updates on the website
progress, auction news etc - please just holler!

Many thanks and have a nice Monday!

Emma

ejralph on eBay and Justbeads

Old September 27th 04, 04:42 PM
Dr. Sooz

Welcome back, busy Emma! I love the pink shimmer lentils and the Clarice
beads....soooo beautiful, KLUNK. Good grief.

http://snipurl.com/9d4j

~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 27th 04, 04:54 PM
E J Ralph

Aw thanks Sooz - it's good to BE back! And nice to speak to you again,
I hope you and yours are well.

I try to read here as much as I can, but never seen to have much
chance to post at the moment. Hopefully that will change now my
workload has lessened.

Thanks for your kind words about my beads - your faves are the same as
my faves. I just wish I could get the images a bit sharper. I was lazy
and scanned this time, but if I can sort the lighting situation out I
might be able to get better images with my digicam next time.

Do other members here dream about marrying a professional photographer
when they grow up? ;-)

Emma

Old September 27th 04, 05:06 PM
Su/Cutworks

Emma wrote:

I try to read here as much as I can, but never seen to have much
chance to post at the moment.

Congrats on the book!!!

I was lazy
and scanned this time, but if I can sort the lighting situation out I
might be able to get better images with my digicam next time.

I'm convinced that I'll do far better with a better lighting system. The
big ball of gas in the sky doesn't like Yorkshire. I keep looking at those
photo cube thingys but the bead guy isn't convinced. Of course, he only
makes the darn things, I get to make them look clear and focused.

Do other members here dream about marrying a professional photographer
when they grow up? ;-)

Absolutely not! I won't grow up, first off, and my first husband did
photography as a sideline. It involved him and his friend spending loads of
time at the race tracks and then in the dark room (the second bathroom which
used to be mine...) and shouting 'Neat' a lot. And drinking beer.

Oh, you mean someone who is serious about photography? Yeah, sometimes.
:-D

By the way, your beads are simply gorgeous. I love the Clarice sets.

-Su

Old September 27th 04, 05:31 PM
E J Ralph

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:06:53 +0000 (UTC), "Su/Cutworks"
wrote:

Hee hee,
Hi Su

You do make me laugh - I can just imagine the "serious" photography
going on with your hubby and his pal. My brother used to do some
photography too - but oh-so-conveniently not macro - so could never
help me out with beads and jewellery!

Hope you are all well and not bobbing about too much now the weather
is getting chillier.

Emma

Old September 27th 04, 05:32 PM
E J Ralph

Thanks Roxan,

I think that is one of the biggest addictive aspects of polyclay - the
colours and the ease at which you can make any colour under the sun
and then some!

Emma

Old September 27th 04, 05:42 PM
Georgia

THe Clarice beads take my breath away! I'm pumped to find another Clarice
Cliff fan; I was captivated by her work when I saw it at a little musee in
Brussels. If you're interested, this is my homage:
http://www.bead-designs.com/html/chair.htm

Georgia

Old September 27th 04, 05:47 PM
Su/Cutworks

Emma wrote:

You do make me laugh -

Well, some of us are great photographers, and some are the class clown! I
bet you can't guess which one I am...

I can just imagine the "serious" photography
going on with your hubby and his pal. My brother used to do some
photography too - but oh-so-conveniently not macro - so could never
help me out with beads and jewellery!

Men! Can't live with them, can't make them into meatloaf. They used to get
less photos printed as the evening went on, but they did manage to sell some
of what they didn't splash beer all over.

Hope you are all well and not bobbing about too much now the weather
is getting chillier.

We're tied up snugly for the winter, it's not so bad yet but by February
I'll be happy to see some calmer weather. We haven't had any real frost yet
but I need to get my lavendar cut before it gets any colder.

Hope you're keeping well dahn sarf.

-Su

Old September 27th 04, 05:50 PM
~Candace~

Hi Emma Can I be you when you grow up? I've just started working with
polyclay (and don't listen to the evil rumormongers who say I sparked a mini
resurgence in the medium around here--they're all full of baloney, HA!) and
your work is overwhelmingly beautiful.
I'm loving your signature base, especially.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

AD - lutrick beads on eBay Lara Beads 5 April 18th 04 07:45 PM
AD: Polymer clay beads up on Justbeads Valerie Beads 0 March 21st 04 07:56 PM
polymer clay beads first attempt Shirley Shone Beads 14 March 13th 04 06:34 AM
Need tips on polymer clay Charlie Beads 7 August 4th 03 10:01 PM
AD-July 12-13, 2003 Orlando, FL Florida Summer Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 July 2nd 03 08:54 PM