Diamond Fantasy Shawl

Old July 1st 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Diamond Fantasy Shawl

Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Old July 1st 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
friendlyhands

On Jul 1, 7:19 am, Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine,
That is a lovely shawl!!! What color are you concidering?

Old July 1st 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spampot[_2_]

Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Oh my...Not sure I can resist this pattern!!
Old July 1st 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jul 1, 8:45 am, "DAB" Buckeye wrote:
Very nice and I love the colors.

It is gorgeous, isn't it?

Higs,
Katherine

Old July 1st 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jul 1, 10:00 am, friendlyhands
wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:19 am, Katherine wrote:

Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine,
That is a lovely shawl!!! What color are you concidering?

I am thinking green of some sort. It depends on what it available at
my yarn store.

Higs,
Katherine

Old July 1st 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jul 1, 11:16 am, spampot ""spampot\"@NO SPAM orph.org" wrote:
Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Oh my...Not sure I can resist this pattern!!

I fought it for several weeks, but finally gave in. g I ordered the
PDF version, and
was able to print it immediately.

Higs,
Katherine

Old July 2nd 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Well, send us a pic when it is finished Katherine.

Please.

Dennis
Old July 2nd 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jul 2, 1:45 am, Spike Driver wrote:
Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Well, send us a pic when it is finished Katherine.

Please.

I will, Dennis, but I hope that you are prepared to wait a long time!

Higs,
Katherine

Old July 3rd 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jul 2, 5:53 pm, "YarnWright" wrote:
Katherine spun a FINE 'yarn':

Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

end quoted

Katherine. . .
I've had this pattern in my stash FOREVER, would you want to knit it together
as a little knit-a-long???

You know what? I would LOVE to! I am buying the wool later this month,
and would
love to start it in late August/early September. It would be so
terrific to do it with
someone, Noreen! Does that sound like a good start date? E-mail me at:
katherine dot burgess at mail dot mcgill dot ca

And we will set something up. This is going to be such fun! But you
must bear in
mind that I will be a full-time student and part-time preacher, so my
knitting time
will be, of necessity, limited. g

Higs,
Katherine

Bargello Fantasy Terry Whitworth Needlework 3 May 7th 04 11:06 PM
Bargello Fantasy tcw27 Needlework 0 May 6th 04 02:32 PM
Fantasy Bears Patricia Rogers Needlework 1 April 24th 04 03:14 PM
A Fantasy question, not OT!!! Candace Beads 36 April 21st 04 04:24 PM
Foolish Fantasy Christina Peterson Beads 6 February 27th 04 05:57 PM