Calling all ewe sheep!

Old June 7th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Calling all ewe sheep!

Just wondering, via reply posts, how many of us are still here, never
left, or have returned to the fold.

Jumping up and down in order to send a tidal waye to Christine from
this direction, ME ME ME, I never left!
Hugs,
Noreen

- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0623-1, 06/06/2006
Tested: 6/6/2006 11:25:28 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old June 7th 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I am in both places.

Old June 7th 06, 10:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Just wondering, via reply posts, how many of us are still here, never
left, or have returned to the fold.

Jumping up and down in order to send a tidal waye to Christine from
this direction, ME ME ME, I never left!
Hugs,
Noreen

Hi Noreen

I'm in both, but prefer usenet to yahoo formats. I didn't post
anywhere for a while (kept reading, though), but now I'm back to
posting.

Michelle

Old June 7th 06, 12:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"JCT" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am in both places.

I am also in both, but leaning more towards Yahoo -- it enables me to read
messages from places other than home where I can't with the newsgroups.

Old June 7th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Just wondering, via reply posts, how many of us are still here, never
left, or have returned to the fold.

Jumping up and down in order to send a tidal waye to Christine from
this direction, ME ME ME, I never left!
Hugs,
Noreen

I'm still here. Never left, but haven't been posting much as I (a) got
sick for a while and (b) had computer problems. I finally got the
computer sorted out, and decided it was like me - too old and too
slow!!! so bought a new cpu for the desk. I thought I had got
everything transferred over, but some items are still missing, so I have
to set aside a day when I can just sit there and figure it all out.
I do miss all the folks who went to Yahoo, could someone who is on both
groups please tell them they are missed, and ask them to pop in over
here occasionally??

I did manage to finish off the baby blanket for my son's expected, and
sent it off to California two weeks ago. DH asked my why I was worried,
the baby isn't due until the end of June. Blanket got there a week ago,
grqandson arrived Sunday, now he knows why I was racng to finish!!

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Old June 7th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I am also in both, but leaning more towards Yahoo -- it enables me to read
messages from places other than home where I can't with the newsgroups.

You can read the groups from Google, and you can also have the Yahoo groups
post sent to the inbox of your email client. By setting up an account with
Google, you can also reply to post from web side.
The accounts used for sporging this group have been terminated according to
the posting host which was used to send them.
DA

Old June 7th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hello Olwyn Mary, it's good to see you, sorry to hear you haven't been well,
I hope you're feeling better now. Hard luck about the computer, hope that's
all sorted out now too. And congratulations on the new grandson, what good
timing that was, isn't it odd how women seem to have a 6th sense about that
sort of thing? Do you plan to visit to get some "granny cuddling time" in?
It's an important part of a granny's development I believe (not got there
yet!)
Love & been missing you higs
Christine

.. .

Old June 7th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Noreen, I never left, but I've just been quiet. I read both groups when I
can. BTW did your shawls and scarves book arrive yet? I'm knitting the GS
Gracie shawl and I wish I'd done the stocking stitch version instead. I
can't face ripping it and starting over, so I'm going to plod on - the rows
are getting rather long :-)

Hugs,
Sue W

Brown Sheep yarn in SLC jeleve Yarn 0 March 15th 06 08:15 PM
a small RANT, if you will The YarnWright Yarn 100 February 14th 06 07:43 AM
help! Fiber Trends Sheep pattern enigma Yarn 0 December 12th 04 03:15 PM
Masham Sheep and Wool Fair + New Wheel! -long Sarah Grace Yarn 79 October 14th 03 02:36 AM