Trick or "RETREAT" - Pittsburgh Polymer Clay Retreat

Old September 30th 03, 04:09 AM
Shayla Anthony

Default Trick or "RETREAT" - Pittsburgh Polymer Clay Retreat

Trick or RE-Treat

New clayers, experienced clayers: Seek shelter from the ghosts and goblins
of life at the Pittsburgh Polymer Clay Guild's Retreat Weekend --- October
31st through November 2, 2003!

Join us at the large modern Kearn's Center in Pittsburgh's North Hills for
fun, demos, unlimited beverage bar, six meals, two fun-filled nights, and
all the claying time you want!

Check out the details on our website: pittsburghpolymerclayguild.org or
contact Marla (mfrankenberg at stargate.net) or Stephania (shm at nb.net)
for more information and registration!

(Make sure you replace the at with a @ in the email addresses - they were
removed to prevent spam bots from collecting the email addresses off of
rec.crafts.polymer-clay)

Old September 30th 03, 02:37 PM
JSS

This is my first clay retreat to attend - thanks for sponsoring it and
offering shelter from ghosts and goblins.
I'm looking forward to a super weekend!!

Jackie

news

Old October 1st 03, 07:14 AM
Shayla Anthony

This will be my first retreat as well.. Looking foward to claying in my
PJ's and getting to meet all sorts of wonderful people I've only heard about
!

Shayla

Old October 19th 03, 06:30 PM
skyrider

sigh i live here in pittsburgh and would love to come, but can't afford it
I am very much a newbie but would love to come to a meeting one day...

---

Old October 20th 03, 12:29 AM
Shayla Anthony

You are allways more than welcome to attend a clay day to get to know us.
You can get more information off of our website at
http://www.PittsburghPolymerClayGuild.org.

If you still wanted and were able to come to the retreat, I think we could
still squeeze you in there... if you wanted to commute it would be only
$85.00 for the weekend plus membership with the guild, which would cover
your meals with us instead. Email me if you decide to change your mind -
. Maybe we can work something out.. who
knows... If not this year, maybe next year then for the retreat ?

Shayla

Old October 20th 03, 01:35 AM
Shayla Anthony

Also, if you are interested, I can subscribe you to our yahoogroups
discussion list to keep you in contact with our guild. It doesn't generate a
lot of email traffic in your mailbox.

Send me your email address offline to
and I will send you an invitation to the list. or go to yahoogroups.com and
search for PittsburghPolymerClayGuild to subscribe.

Shayla