OT old messages

Old January 11th 16, 08:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley

Default OT old messages

We seem to be getting a lot of old messages just lately.

However here is one from an old lady. I woke this morning to find myself
an Octogenarian. It is my 80th birthday.

Hugs to all
--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old January 11th 16, 01:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 07:29:46 +0000, Shirley
wrote:

We seem to be getting a lot of old messages just lately.

However here is one from an old lady. I woke this morning to find myself
an Octogenarian. It is my 80th birthday.

Hugs to all

Hugs to YOU Shirley! Many congratulations, hope you're having a
party.
Old January 11th 16, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

On 1/11/2016 2:29 AM, Shirley wrote:
We seem to be getting a lot of old messages just lately.

However here is one from an old lady. I woke this morning to find myself
an Octogenarian. It is my 80th birthday.

Hugs to all

Happy, Happy Birthday.

Nancy
Old January 11th 16, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ruth[_4_]

On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 1:29:42 AM UTC-6, Shirley wrote:
We seem to be getting a lot of old messages just lately.

However here is one from an old lady. I woke this morning to find myself
an Octogenarian. It is my 80th birthday.

Hugs to all
--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope your day is extra special and full of love.
Old January 11th 16, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nyssa[_2_]

Shirley wrote:

We seem to be getting a lot of old messages just lately.

However here is one from an old lady. I woke this morning
to find myself an Octogenarian. It is my 80th birthday.

Hugs to all

Happy Birthday, Shirley! I sincerely hope you make it to
being a whatever-they-call-a-90s-genarian!

As for the old messages, there's nothing like a run of
zombie threads all posted by the same person asking for
the EXACT same thing: illegal copies of old patterns. sigh

Some things about Usenet never change, but are helped along
by google and their poor semi-support of Usenet newsgroups.

Nyssa, who hopes Shirley will enjoy a nice piece of cake too

Old January 11th 16, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 1/11/2016 1:29 AM, Shirley wrote:

However here is one from an old lady. I woke this morning to find myself
an Octogenarian. It is my 80th birthday.

Hugs to all

Okay everyone, join in!

Happy birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

I hope you have a most wonderful day!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old January 11th 16, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:53:29 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 1/11/2016 1:29 AM, Shirley wrote:

However here is one from an old lady. I woke this morning to find myself
an Octogenarian. It is my 80th birthday.

Hugs to all

Okay everyone, join in!

Happy birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

I hope you have a most wonderful day!

Well done Joan, you are always soooo tuneful lol

Old January 16th 16, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rich[_3_]

Happy Birthday! (A little late: I read RCTN on Saturday morning)

I will be 65 this May and I already got my Medicare card in the mail.
Where did the time go?

Rich

wrote:

We seem to be getting a lot of old messages just lately.

However here is one from an old lady. I woke this morning to find myself
an Octogenarian. It is my 80th birthday.

Hugs to all

Subliminal Messages in Pictures - Do Subliminal Messages in PicturesInfluen.. [email protected] Quilting 0 January 20th 08 11:33 AM
Messages Walker Family Yarn 2 July 14th 06 02:15 AM
no messages judy clarke Quilting 9 June 27th 06 11:15 PM
No messages? MoragP Quilting 1 September 14th 04 12:23 AM
old messages Don/Gen Quilting 8 April 24th 04 07:35 AM