HUG Pics

Old March 10th 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L. in MA

Default HUG Pics

Polly Esther wrote:

request came in, there was a choice of cows or floral. Polly

I never saw a purple cow;
I never hope to see one;
but I can tell you anyhow;
I'd rather see than be one![1

But wait, there's more...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Cow

Rita L. in MA - One-eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)
Old March 11th 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
heidi (was rabbit2b)

Rita, thanks for posting the pics. I didn't take part, but I'd love to
add my prayers for your rapid and complete return to health as you
snuggle into that beautiful quilt!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b
Old March 11th 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
lenorel95

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

"Rita L in MA" wrote in message
Hi,

My DH got home from work very late last night and left again early this
morning. So, he really had no time to help me take pics of my HUG. I had
to do it myself and didn't do a very good job I'm afraid. Please ignore
the striped comforter under the quilt and the laundry basket in the corner
of some of the shots. :-) Pictures are at:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...70465059XobOHG

--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)

Old March 11th 09, 06:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tutu Haynes-Smart

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Yes! They were such yummy colours to use!

Glad you like it, Rita. Hang in there, dear!

--
Cheers for now
Tutu

Old March 11th 09, 10:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Mar 10, 1:00*pm, Rita L in MA wrote:
Hi,

My DH got home from work very late last night and left again early this
morning. *So, he really had no time to help me take pics of my HUG. *I
had to do it myself and didn't do a very good job I'm afraid. *Please
ignore the striped comforter under the quilt and the laundry basket in
the corner of some of the shots. :-) *Pictures are at:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...70465059XobOHG

--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)

Rita, you did an awesome job with the pics! So glad you like the
hug. It does a body good to know it will be enjoyed. Keep your eyes
on the prize of getting well and let the quilt do it's magic.

Kim in NJ
Old March 11th 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:00:21 -0400, Rita L in MA
wrote:

Hi,

My DH got home from work very late last night and left again early this
morning. So, he really had no time to help me take pics of my HUG. I
had to do it myself and didn't do a very good job I'm afraid. Please
ignore the striped comforter under the quilt and the laundry basket in
the corner of some of the shots. :-) Pictures are at:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...70465059XobOHG

It's beautiful!
Debra

My art for sale at:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/DesignsByDeb
Old March 11th 09, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
grammykathy

On Mar 10, 12:00*pm, Rita L in MA wrote:
Hi,

My DH got home from work very late last night and left again early this
morning. *So, he really had no time to help me take pics of my HUG. *I
had to do it myself and didn't do a very good job I'm afraid. *Please
ignore the striped comforter under the quilt and the laundry basket in
the corner of some of the shots. :-) *Pictures are at:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...70465059XobOHG

--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)

You did a wonderful job takeing the pictures. It is a wonderful hug
with lots of love in it that you will feel each time you cover up with
it.
Old March 15th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

OOPs can't take credit for the pics, Polly. Rita posted them. :-)

Best regards,
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/users/desert_quilter

Polly Esther wrote:
Bless your heart, Michelle, for posting pictures of Rita's Hug. I simply
could not remember if I'd participated or only intended to. Putting in new
floors damaged part of my memory - moving half of the house and piling it on
top of the other half put a serious strain on my rather selective memory.
I was so glad to spy a block in the hug that nobody in their right mind
could have made and recognized it as mine. I didn't notice a laundry basket
either; what a beautiful hug. Polly

"Michelle C" Rita L in MA wrote:
Hi,

My DH got home from work very late last night and left again early this
morning. So, he really had no time to help me take pics of my HUG. I
had to do it myself and didn't do a very good job I'm afraid. Please
ignore the striped comforter under the quilt and the laundry basket in
the corner of some of the shots. :-) Pictures are at:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...70465059XobOHG

Oh my, what a lovely, lovely quilt! So many pretty blocks! Thanks for
getting the pictures posted. It is always so special to see how a hug
quilt turns out.

You did a great job with the pics, btw! In fact, even though you told us
to ignore the laundry basket, etc., I didn't even notice it. Had eyes
only for the quilt. :-) Was glad to see your QI approved. :-)

Old March 16th 09, 07:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Hello Mutant Ninja Quilter! Thank you for giving us a 'tour' of your quilt.
I am not sure if I was able to participate or not, but know that in either
case I was praying and sending good vibes for you.
PAT in VA/USA

Old March 16th 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L in MA

Pat in Virginia wrote:
Hello Mutant Ninja Quilter! Thank you for giving us a 'tour' of your quilt.
I am not sure if I was able to participate or not, but know that in either
case I was praying and sending good vibes for you.
PAT in VA/USA

You are definitely there. Both in "the fabric" and in spirit. Thank you!

--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)

pics off kilter quilter Quilting 5 March 6th 06 08:16 PM
new pics up Idahoqltr Quilting 8 January 30th 06 01:17 PM
try it now, WAS: pics up CNYstitcher Quilting 4 December 4th 03 02:23 AM
pics up CNYstitcher Quilting 4 December 3rd 03 06:18 PM
new pics up Sandy Foster Quilting 0 August 11th 03 01:35 AM