OT - Push (joke)

Old August 31st 03, 11:29 PM
Sharon Harper

Default OT - Push (joke)

snort not entirely what I was expecting but gave me a good laugh at the
start of a long day...

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud
pounding on the door.

The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in
the pouring rain, is asking for a push.

"Not a chance," says the husband, "it is three o'clock in the morning!"

He slams the door and returns to bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife.

"Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers.

"Did you help him?" she asks.

"No, I did not, it is three in the morning and it is pouring outside!"

"Well, you have a short memory," says his wife.

"Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down and those

two
guys helped us?"

"I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!"

The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pouring
rain. He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?"

"Yes," comes back the answer.

"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.

"Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark.

"Where are you?" asks the husband.

"Over here on the swing!" replies the drunk

funny joke about beads [email protected] Beads 0 December 19th 04 02:05 PM
Ozzie Push Molds MW Polymer Clay 0 May 10th 04 02:30 PM
Push Molds MW Marketplace 0 May 10th 04 02:26 PM
Push Molds MW Rubberstamps 0 May 10th 04 02:16 PM
Joke Helen in WI Quilting 5 August 1st 03 03:02 PM