Red Hat Ladies and more at The Virginia Quilter!

Old March 14th 04, 06:42 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Red Hat Ladies and more at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com
March 8, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

We have some gorgeous new fabrics to tell you about! We have restocked
most of our Fossil Ferns as well as our Northcott textures -- these
are all great basics to add to your stash. :-) We also have the new
group of State Birds from Northcott!

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Red Hat Ladies
Red Hats on Purple
Red Floral on Lavender
Red & Purple Check
Tossed Red Floral
Shoes & Purses on Red

**Snoopy
Snoopy & Shamrocks

**Pressed Flowers from Marcus Brothers
Large Floral
Blue Scrollwork
B&W Check
Floral on Black
Purple Scrollwork
Confetti on Black

**Black & Whitez
White Stars in Black
White Dots on Black
Wavy Stripes on Black
Confetti on Black
White Scrolls on Black

**Fossil Ferns
Sutters Gold
Mandarin
Flamingo
True Red
Riviera Green
Sea Crystals
Blue Lagoon
Tropical Jade
Royal Blue
Bluebell
Midnight
Wisteria
Concord Grape
Crystal Lake
Bali Rose
Paris Sky
Tiger Gold
Antigua Blue
Jungle Green
Blue Topaz
Fuchsia
Old Gold
Woodfern
African Violet
Burgundy
Pink Glow
Caribbean Sea
Moonbeam
Bright Yellow
French Lilac

**Marseille from Moda
Marseille Panel
Sunflowers on Blue
Roosters & Sunflowers
Fleur de Lis on Gold
Flowering Vine on Blue

**Northcott Sand Textures
Red
Purple
Light Blue
Teal
Green
Yellow
Smoke
Brown

**Northcott Earth Textures
Red
Orange
Bright Yellow
Bright Green
Teal
Royal Blue

**Northcott Sponge Textures
Raspberry Pink
Royal Blue
Bright Yellow
Bright Green
Lavender
Burnished Orange

**State Birds
Scissor-tailed Flycatcher (OK)
Baltimore Orioles (MD)
Carolina Wrens (SC)
Roadrunner (NM)
Eastern Bluebirds (NY, MO)
Brown Thrashers (GA)

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com