AD (sorta): Update

Old November 4th 04, 01:01 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD (sorta): Update

Hi Beady Buddies,
Just wanted to give you a heads up - we will be out of town through the
first of the week, in case you try to get in touch with me during that time,
we will be offline. I also am not listing on JustBeads again until after we
get back. We still have some lovely poly clay metallic pendants that my
hubby Jim made with vintage stones on eBay, and still have great deals on
our website.

Also an update on the Fire Mountain Gems Challenge... I finished my pieces
in time, but we weren't able to get pics of them in the format FMG wanted by
the deadline. I'm debating whether to save them for next year, or just put
them up for sale.

I'm still working on my altered board books. The deadline is Dec 6, need to
mail by mid Nov, so I'm really hoping I can get those done in time. Every
time I think I'm done, I fiddle with them some more!

Sandy Seaman just told me I won her lampworked bead of the month. WHOO HOO!
I'm really excited about that. If you want to visit her site, click he
www.onebead.com and sign up for a chance to win yourself! Oh my gosh, the
Nov bead is gorgeous!

Thanks for your business and have a great week!

Karleen Page
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
Ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/Vibrant-Jewels-Beads-and-Jewelry
Join our Yahoo Group:

Old November 5th 04, 04:59 AM
Valerie

Karleen,

Thanks for the link to Sandy Seaman's beads. Those are astounding! I emailed
her after seeing her beads to tell her how gorgeous they are. I'm not a big
fan of boro, but damn, some of those beads are incredible.

I'm sorry that you didn't meet the deadline for the FMG contest. :-( Are
there pics of your (non) entry online yet? I'd love to see. I've always
wanted to enter one of their contests, but I don't want to be limited with
buying all my supplies from them, especially since I rarely buy from them in
the first place (shipping is way too high for me, maybe I'm just a
tightwad). Didn't you also enter one for Beadwork last year, or am I
remembering wrong?

Valerie

--
RCB FAQ: http://www.geocities.com/faqrcb