Has anyone heard from Jeanne (nzlstar) lately?

Old December 3rd 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

Default Has anyone heard from Jeanne (nzlstar) lately?

Just worried about her ... I noticed that she hasn't posted since last
Thursday.

Prayers going out to her!!! I hope she can come back SOON and that
everything's OK - at least as okay as it can be what with her poor hubby!!!

Hugs!
Connie
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

Old December 3rd 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold

Nope. She's been pretty quiet. I'm guessing she's driving/delivering.
I've been watching for an update on her DH.
Hope things are going ok for them.

Marilyn
in "it's darn cold"
Alberta, Canada

Old December 4th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tina

Or maybe that Trojan virus got her computer and she can't communicate
with us?

Old December 4th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

Odds are that she's working her *** off right now. The joys of being
self-employed.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

PING: nzlstar* Kate G. Quilting 6 October 13th 06 09:37 AM
Thinking of nzlstar* Jeanne! Sandy Foster Quilting 0 May 2nd 05 10:48 PM
NZLSTAR Marcella Peek Quilting 3 April 8th 05 08:36 PM
nzlstar aka Jeanne? maryd Quilting 2 November 16th 04 07:35 AM