a links page with damn near everything on it.

Old November 26th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Default a links page with damn near everything on it.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/mcsh...ns.html/#sites

wow, this page is gonna take me forever to work thru, even
just those things i'm interested in seeing.
might be something there for you!!!!
worth a couple of minutes just to scroll down the long page
to see what links are there for what.
i could list a bunch of the stuff there but omg, theres way
too much for me to even comprehend.
have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeanne

Old November 26th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

My virus scan system just warned me against opening anything on this
site. jennellh

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/mcsh...f/freepatterns....

Old November 26th 07, 01:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
elspeth

Run your virus scan -- mine picked up Trojan.Mailframe!html after I went to
this site -- I didn't attempt to open any files just to the site.

Old November 26th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I got the same message. I hightailed it out of there quickly!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"DLW" wrote in message
Just a warning.. I have Norton AntiVirus and the instant I clicked on this
link I got a HIGH risk catch. A Trojan virus is in one of these links on
this page.

Old November 26th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

In article ,
"DLW" wrote:

Just a warning.. I have Norton AntiVirus and the instant I clicked on this
link I got a HIGH risk catch. A Trojan virus is in one of these links on
this page.

Here's a nice links site without the virus problems.

http://www.quiltinformation.com

marcella
Old November 26th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

Default damn near everything on it....including worms, trojans and spyware cookies

Yup, same thing here. They have this site loaded with crap to gather info on
"All ye who enter here". Norton didn't allow anything to open and my
Security Wall immediately blocked 7 "intruders". It set off all the bells
and whistles on my Spyware as well. I hate when that happens.

Val

Old November 26th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

beats the heck out of me that just by going to a site and
not clicking anything there all that happened but i truely
am ever so very very very very very very sorry if it
attacked anyones computer.
probly did attack mine and i've not realized the damage yet.
considering i obviously dont have the same protection the
rest of you have, as i didnt get any notice of problems
while there, i shall have to stop posting any links for fear
of the trouble it might cause anyone cuz i cant protect
myself let alone anyone else. i'd hate for anyone else to
have issues with anything because of something i did or
didnt do as the case may be. proper etiquette and all that
doncha know.
no worrys.
ennaej

"nzlstar*" wrote

Old November 26th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

don't worry....that's why we have and use the virus checkers!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old November 26th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

i have and use my virus checker too but nothing came up when
i clicked on that page.
obviously my browser is not to be trusted.
shrug,
jeanne

"KJ" wrote...