Ot speaking of presents

Old April 14th 05, 06:03 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Ot speaking of presents

Lately i have been giving Photo albums to friends and colleques ,,, i
know m any people go digital , still every house still has piles of
photos , or expects to have photos ,,,, Friends who retire , new
grandparents are all very delighted with a big Pocket style Album .
mirjam
Old April 14th 05, 11:14 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Lately i have been giving Photo albums to friends and colleques ,,,

know m any people go digital , still every house still has piles of
photos , or expects to have photos ,,,, Friends who retire , new
grandparents are all very delighted with a big Pocket style Album .
mirjam

GOOD for you, Mirjam.... I like 'real' photos too! But you're
right... pix seem to have gone the way of snailed letters, haven't
they? Sad....
Hugs,
Noreen

Old April 15th 05, 03:44 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Yes you are so right , we had a beautiful day with friends , i took
photos while she took digitals ,,,, i sent her ciopires of mine and
she said she now put all her photos on discs ,,,, Art people now are
openly discussing that people should also Leave a real copy of photos
,, as manyt found out that some sort of projecting machines aren`t
available anymore ,,,,
Same with my translatuions and writing i make a real paper copy of
everything ,,, just in case ,,, If you have no electricity or
something you won`t be able to see all your pics ....
mirjam

Old April 15th 05, 02:58 PM
Aud

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding
Yes you are so right , we had a beautiful day with friends , i took
photos while she took digitals ,,,, i sent her ciopires of mine and
she said she now put all her photos on discs ,,,, Art people now are
openly discussing that people should also Leave a real copy of photos
,, as manyt found out that some sort of projecting machines aren`t
available anymore ,,,,
Same with my translatuions and writing i make a real paper copy of
everything ,,, just in case ,,, If you have no electricity or
something you won`t be able to see all your pics ....
mirjam

I take digital photos on my travels,
much more than I earlier did with the "paper ones".

Coming home, I have lots of pictures to chose from,
I take the best, and make paper pictures from them.
I do it myself, but they will be even better
if I send them to a professional photographer.

I "have to" have my old fashioned albums,
which I can hold in my hands!
But the pictures I now put into them, are more interesting,
because I can cut, blow up and make them nearly as I like them.

And, in addition, (nothing to do with cameras),
I find beautiful pictures on the Internet from places
I have been, which I have no possibility to "match".

After the PC and digital pictures, my paper-albums have been
much better! I feel I can be far more creative
(and I use too much time to make them!LOL!)
AUD ;-))