Yarn with ALOE

Old August 12th 03, 07:12 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Yarn with ALOE

Hi fellow RCTY-er's!!
Wondering if any of our elite have ever used the yarn that supposedly
contains ALOE?
Hugs,
Noreen
PS, I haven't 'yet'.
--
Noreen's Knit*che
(Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting & BobbinLace are my NICHE in life...)

Old August 12th 03, 09:00 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:12:41 -0500, Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Hi fellow RCTY-er's!!
Wondering if any of our elite have ever used the yarn that supposedly
contains ALOE?
Hugs,
Noreen
PS, I haven't 'yet'.

Say what? Is there anything they won't put aloe into? Not that I don't like
aloe but this just amazes me.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Old August 12th 03, 09:09 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Helen "Halla" Fleischer" wrote in message

Say what? Is there anything they won't put aloe into? Not that I don't

like
aloe but this just amazes me.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,

LOL, yes, Helen, they HAVE put Aloe in yarn, I just can't remember which
brand it was.
Supposedly it's to keep one's hands soft while knitting or crocheting.
I wonder too, how would one wash the stuff, to keep the aloe IN?
LOL,
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447

My family tree is FULL of NUTS!

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old August 12th 03, 10:10 PM
Aud

Noreen! I either didn't believe that, but look he
http://www.craftsetc.com/Store/Category.aspx?c=376
AUD ;-)

--

"Noreen's Knit*che" skrev i melding

Old August 12th 03, 10:31 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

In article ,
says...
Noreen! I either didn't believe that, but look he
http://www.craftsetc.com/Store/Category.aspx?c=376
AUD ;-)

Aud,
At least I know now for sure that I didn't imagine hearing about yarn
with Aloe in it!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old August 12th 03, 11:17 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:09:28 -0500, "Noreen's Knit*che" wrote:

LOL, yes, Helen, they HAVE put Aloe in yarn, I just can't remember which
brand it was.
Supposedly it's to keep one's hands soft while knitting or crocheting.
I wonder too, how would one wash the stuff, to keep the aloe IN?

I don't think you could, but you could possibly re-charge it with an
aloe-based product in the rinse water when you wash it.

Old August 12th 03, 11:27 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

In article , "Helen \"Halla\"
Fleischer" says...

I don't think you could, but you could possibly re-charge it with an
aloe-based product in the rinse water when you wash it.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/

*slaps forehead* as she says, "duh!"... omg, I didn't think of that!
Thanks, Helen!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old August 13th 03, 03:39 AM
Coggie

Yes , and I loved it . I made both kids winter scarves with it last
year , my daughters to match harry potters and my son's to match
malfoy's. It was a bit thicker and stiffer when it knitted up but
after the first washing it softened up quite a bit. If you have any
calsus from knitting , it is one way to help your hands.
Coggie

Old August 14th 03, 02:59 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

In article ,
says...
Elite ???? do we have elite here wow ??
mirjam hahahahha

Mirjam, we are ALL the 'elite', as we are members of the BEST NG on the
'net!!!
LOL,
Hugs,
Noreen

ISO Yarn Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 12 September 25th 04 02:19 PM
Fun Fur, Sock Yarn, Cottons, Other Yarn for Sale ellbee Marketplace 0 April 6th 04 03:12 PM
FA Lots of Vintage Yarn! Noru, Pingouin, Lopi, More! DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 03:19 AM
stinky yarn Laurie Yarn 54 August 15th 03 04:12 PM
New Yarn - Bernat Lu Lu Make Up Yarn 6 July 29th 03 09:16 AM