Inlaws have left the building

Old May 4th 04, 03:24 PM
BDS2pds

Default Inlaws have left the building

Thank you thank you thank you.
Old May 4th 04, 03:27 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 5/4/04 10:24 AM, in article ,
"BDS2pds" wrote:

Thank you thank you thank you.

Spew!
Cheryl

Old May 4th 04, 03:37 PM
Dawne Peterson

Grab a box of bonbons and head for the chaise longue.
Dawne

Old May 4th 04, 04:09 PM
Gillian Murray

Talk about a Happy dance. I have visions of her doing cartwheels,singing and
dancing!!!
Gillian
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 5/4/04 10:24 AM, in article

,

Old May 4th 04, 04:40 PM
BDS2pds

Thanks kindred spirits. I have cleaned up as much as I am doing today and it
will have to wait--put in 3 hours and still not cleaned up from them yet. I am
heading down town!!!
Old May 4th 04, 10:00 PM
Darla

On Tue, 4 May 2004 08:37:51 -0600, "Dawne Peterson"
wrote:

Grab a box of bonbons and head for the chaise longue.
Dawne

Somebody peel me a grape.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Old May 4th 04, 10:48 PM
Dannielle

Mine weren't inlaws...it was my DF and his wife...but they left today and I
agree!

I have had more visitors in the past two weeks than I have had in the past 5
years! I am exhausted!

Dannielle

Old May 4th 04, 10:56 PM
BDS2pds

I am embarassed to say they don't come often or at least they haven't--we have
been out of the country and just back last fall. We went there once and now
them here and that is more than we do in a year ever with all this moving but I
guess we are going there now in July---I should be recovered by then,.
Old May 5th 04, 04:14 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I must say i read this post , even the Humerous , with great
curiousity.
We live in another country [ continent ] and in a harbour city.
We always have guests , sleeping over , eating , just refreshing
themselves ,, this is part of our life. Theseare Our private guests.
But we also have guests we don`t know , people who come To us because
their Friend,aunt / neighbour ,,, somebody thinks that when they
travel here , it is good they should have an Adress of somebody. And
to us Every person is Welcome ,,,, we have had fun , we have had
embarassing moments either to us or our guests. We had some of those
Foregn to us people take us for granted and commnad us around , and we
have had Wonderful people , who were thankful that we gave them a home
away from home . And we enjoy , sometimes more sometime less , meeting
people from all over the world ,,,
mirjam

Old May 5th 04, 02:01 PM
BDS2pds

These are my hubby's folks and that group can not afford international travel
is why Mirjam. They are unable to get there and we can not afford to pay for
them all to get there ! We enjoy all of our guests but these 2 people. We have
enjoyed the others when they come. I actually enjoy the non family best to
tell you the truth.