Do we do a yearly total of FO?

Old December 30th 03, 04:57 PM
NoraBalcer

Default Do we do a yearly total of FO?

Hi everyone,

I don't remember, but do we do a yearly total of what we did during the year?
I've just gone into google and found the first four months of the year as I
didn't find my notes, now I'm going to go add everything up to see how I did.

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 31st 03, 01:56 AM
Mischief

Gee I hope we don't need the year total because I have lost what I did
at the beginning of the year. I am still trying to figure out what I
did even this month.

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.50 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Old December 31st 03, 03:07 PM
NoraBalcer

OK, I won't post what I did. I'll just put my monthly one in a FO.

Hugs,

Nora
Old January 3rd 04, 01:26 AM
Ranee Mueller

Here's my list. Normally, I finish 30-40 items in a year, but this
year I had three boys under 5 who were all mobile to keep me busy, plus
some of my things were a little larger than my normal projects.

1. Magic Scarf for Nora - Lilac Microspun (Jan 3)
2. Vintage Classic Gloves for Me - Raspberry Koigu (Jan 18)
3. Fuzzy Foot for Me - Blue Galway (Jan 27)
4. 5 Hour Baby Sweater for Kate - Cara (Feb 16)
5. Matching Bonnet for Kate - Cara (Feb 16)
6. Bucket Hat for Me - Chunky Loop & Black Wildfoote (Feb 22)
7. Top Down Murano Sweater for Me - Wine Murano (May 1)
8. Constant Companion for Me - Lavender 220 & Yellow Lambıs Pride (May
22)
9. Anchor Thong for Me - Lipstick Red Cascade (May 30)
10. Fuzzy Foot to make Fraternal Pair for Me - Blue Cascade 220 (May 31)
11. Sailboat Sunsuit for Dominic - Green & Blue Royal Cotton DK (Jun 18)
12. Cabled Socks for Me - Wendy Merino DK (Jun 24)
13. Regia Socks for Amira - Jacquard Regia (Sep 3)
14. Alexanderıs Sweater - Rowan Cork (Oct 26)
15. Heart Hat for Amira - Red Cashmerino (Nov 6)
16. Boat Neck Heart Sweater for Amira - Cream Attitude & Red Cashmerino
(Dec 19)

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24
Old January 3rd 04, 03:20 AM
Katherine

Anchor thong, Ranee???? What is that????
Impressive list, for someone with three little ones and another one on the
way.
Katherine

Old January 3rd 04, 04:50 AM
news.sonic.net

Considering that most (if not all) of the items on the list are clothing, I
am thinking of the clothing type of tyhong... heehee
I may have to start crocheting my own under garments to justify my yarn
expenses soon.

Kelly

Old January 3rd 04, 04:56 AM
Katherine

news.sonic.net wrote:
Considering that most (if not all) of the items on the list are
clothing, I am thinking of the clothing type of tyhong... heehee
I may have to start crocheting my own under garments to justify my
yarn expenses soon.

Could be interesting!
Katherine

Old January 3rd 04, 01:29 PM
G.Kelly

Awwww , Nora, now I am disappointed ! I really would like to know just how
many dozens of things you have done.

My entire years total is two jumpers for DD #2 ( one for her birthday and
one for Christmas) one sleeveless vest for myself and only about 30 squares
for various projects - Cover Canberra and for the group - so you can see
what I meant !! Now tell us yout total ??? Pplleeaassee God Bless Gwen

Old January 3rd 04, 04:12 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi,

Seeing Ranee posted her list, I'll do mine and one for Sarah-Jane.

Mine Afghans 42
Socks 1 pair
Hat 1 for DH
Doilies 50
Dish cloths 8
Scarf 1
Baby sweater 2
Squares 37

Now for Sarah Janes

Sarah-Jane’s Finished Projects For 2003

2 x Knitted Adult Hats For
Family and Friends

80 x Knitted Adult Hats For The
Troops(UK&USA)

35 x Premature Baby Hats Special Care
Baby Unit

Sleeveless Incubator Cardigan Special Care
Baby Unit

4 x 12 Inch One Sleeve Premature Baby Cardigans Special Care Baby Unit

20 x Premature Baby Cardigans Special Care
Baby Unit

16 x Baby Blankets Special
Care Baby Unit

Crocheted Cream, Brown and Sage Cushion Cover

Terracotta Cushion Pad

Pink, Mauve and White Circular Cushion Case

35 Inch Square Crocheted Afghan

60 Inch Square Crochet Navy and Air Force Blue Blanket

48 Inch Square Crochet Lemon Cream Caramel Blanket

45 inch White Red Navy Green Purple Blanket

36 Inch Rainbow Afghan

45 Inch White, Mauve, Lemon and Pink Blanket

25 Inch Square Doll’s Blanket

48 x 36 Inch Square Blue Striped Blanket

74 Inch Red, White, Blue Blanket

38 Inch Blue Spiral Scrapgan

42 Inch Jade, Black, Grey, Lime, AF Blue Blanket

48 x 72 Inches Multicoloured Afghan

42 Inch Black, Purple, Lime and Slate Blue Afghan

236 x 7 Inch Afghan Squares for Ship Support &
Friends

25 x 6 Inch Afghan Squares For Friends

5 x 12 Inch Afghan Squares For Friends

3 Baby Hats
Romanian Orphans

Sarah-Jane’s Work In Progress With Nora

Nora and I are currently making two blankets together for her local chapter of
project Linus, my contribution is some squares as follows:

25 x 7 Inch Black, Grey, Blue, Green Squares

25 x 8 Inch Berry Red & Lime Green Squares

Hugs,

Nora