Ping: Polly - Jan Henning

Old April 11th 10, 02:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Default Ping: Polly - Jan Henning

Polly, was it you who mentioned awhile back about sending someone with
Husqvarna questions to Jan Henning's helpful site?

I found out today that she died last month.

It's a real shame. You don't often (outside the quilting world) find people
who spend their time helping other folks with problems. Jan was certainly
one of them.

When I got my first Viking, she was the one who helped me figure the thing
out. I was overwhelmed and she talked me down from the ceiling several
times. I had just spent more money on a sewing machine than we spent on our
first new cars and I was terrified I was going to kill it.

Husqvarna should have had her on the payroll. She made more people happy
with their machines than any dealer ever did.

Cindy

Old April 11th 10, 03:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Polly - Jan Henning

I don't think I'll mention this bad news to my Viking friend. She just
might go back up on the ceiling again. May be better that she not know
she's on her own now. I'm just so very sorry to learn of Jan's passing; she
was a very special treasure. Polly

Old April 11th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

The Circleeze is j-u-s-t right. There's one circle a little smaller than a
dime and exactly what I wanted. The next time an appliqué calls for eyes, I
am ready. Polly

Old April 12th 10, 04:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Remember that you can use Karen Buckley's Perfect Circles with it too.
There are lots of different sizes in that set.

OT ping Polly J* Quilting 4 October 13th 09 12:56 PM
ping polly OT Taria[_2_] Quilting 11 October 8th 09 05:21 PM
OT- Ping Polly - this one of yours? Mickie Swall[_2_] Quilting 1 September 14th 08 07:52 PM
Ping: Polly Butterflywings Quilting 2 December 11th 07 04:32 PM
OTL Ping Polly Bobbie Sews Moore Quilting 1 April 17th 06 08:29 PM