New BAMBOE circulars

Old July 14th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default New BAMBOE circulars

JAY lucky me found /bought 3 sizes of Bamboe circulars ,,
mirjam
Old July 14th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Magie Noire

Hi Mirjam congratulations, they seem great. I never tried bamboo ones ,I'm
sure I have some Circs but for the life of me I can't remember where I put
them. Drat :-)
Have a peaceful night!
Sofia D

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" a écrit dans le message de news:
YAY lucky me found /bought 3 sizes of Bamboe circulars ,,
mirjam

Old July 15th 06, 06:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Sofia , since i mostly knit seamless , i use circulars and Dps ,,,
mirjam

Old July 15th 06, 07:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
JAY lucky me found /bought 3 sizes of Bamboe circulars ,,
mirjam

I like the bamboo also Mirjam.

I don't mind using the Boye metal DPs also. I never really acquired a
real preference for metal or bamboo.

I have both, and use what ever I pick up.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old July 15th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Dennis i like the bamboe as they are so light , my hands don`t get
tired, but i still have my old aluminium amd plastic dps as well.
---------
The day drags on and more and more missiles fall everywhere , Haifa is
in the line of possible falling. {touch wood] .
It seems that the Hizbulla have Iranian missiles, and they hit one of
our boats. Peole keep m ostly in the houses, and there is no fright ,
but a bit of anger. It seems that we are now on the frontline of the
free world , against all Terrorists.
mirjam

Old July 15th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

If they could all just knit together ... Maybe we put the leaders of each
group together in a room with 30 pounds of yarn, some tea and biscuits, and
tell them that nobody leaves until the yarn in the room is all knit into
useful items...Bye the time all the yarn was knit, they would understand
each other's problems and have come to a peaceful solution.

Aaron

Old July 16th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Oh, I like that idea!! Nothing like knitting to bring enemies together
for a common goal (and it may teach them a thing or two they didn't know
before).

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

y.com...

Old July 16th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Like yarn overs aren't all that difficult do you mean Kim?
Love & higs
Christine

"The Other Kim" wrote in message
Oh, I like that idea!! Nothing like knitting to bring enemies together
for a common goal (and it may teach them a thing or two they didn't know
before).

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

y.com...