HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO......

Old January 6th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO......

YOOOOUUU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIA MAAAAARRRRYYYYYY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!

And many mooooore!

Joan

Old January 6th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Happy Purr-day, mew mew,
Happy Purr-day, mew mew,
Happy Purr-day, Tia Meowy,
Happy Purr-day, mew mew!

^..^ ^..^

Emilie & Miss Kitty

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

Finished 1/4/07 - January/Snowflake Sampler (Curtis Boehringer)

WIP: housewarming gift, July birthstone, Flowers of Hawaii
(Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html
Old January 6th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Darla

What Joan said!!!!
ps.com...

Old January 6th 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Joan E. wrote:
YOOOOUUU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIA MAAAAARRRRYYYYYY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!

And many mooooore!

Joan

Thanks bunches for remembering :-)! I almost *never* remember
birthdays so I'm sure I have forgotten you :-). I decided this
afternoon that I was looking too old -- most likely not because of how
I look but because I have been having a rough few months with unexpected
lower back pain. I went to get my nails done and while there decided I
would dye my hair again. It's been about 4 years since I did it so I
have gotten a fair amount of gray.
I used to go to the beauty supply and get a color called black
cherry -- brown with heavy blue-red highlights. Now that I am
considerably more "mature" that color is too dark. I decided on a nice
medium brown with auburn highlights. NOT!!!!!!! The gray RALLY liked
that auburn part and I now have sort of dark carroty hair all around my
face -- LOLOL! I do believe you could drive a car by the glow from my
new hair color :-)! I should have DH take a photo of it so everyone can
get a good laugh too.
I'll live with it for a bit and wash my hair every day or two -- NOT
fun with hair that is down below my tush because it won't ever get dry.
Hopefully, the color will fade a bit, if not, I'll just get some
regular old light ash brown and color my hair again. AHHHH the joys of
creative endeavours -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old January 6th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

"Joan E." wrote in message
ps.com...
YOOOOUUU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIA MAAAAARRRRYYYYYY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!

And many mooooore!

Joan

DITTO!!!

Pat

Old January 6th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Tia Mary wrote:
I now have sort of dark carroty hair all around my face --
LOLOL! I do believe you could drive a car by the glow from my new hair
color :-)! I should have DH take a photo of it so everyone can get a
good laugh too.
I'll live with it for a bit and wash my hair every day or two -- NOT
fun with hair that is down below my tush because it won't ever get dry.
Hopefully, the color will fade a bit, if not, I'll just get some
regular old light ash brown and color my hair again. AHHHH the joys of
creative endeavours -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

Nonsense. Just enjoy it!! Today is Twelfth Night, and thus the start
of Carnival. Mardi Gras in just over six weeks. Pretend you are
already masking. You can change the colour when your roots grow out.
And, BTW, Happy (belated) birthday wishes.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Old January 7th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Olwyn Mary wrote:
..... Today is Twelfth Night, and thus the start
of Carnival. Mardi Gras in just over six weeks. Pretend you are
already masking. You can change the colour when your roots grow out.
And, BTW, Happy (belated) birthday wishes.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

It's almost midnight here and I have just now unplugged the
artificial tree that sits in the front window. Along with that, I have
unplugged the garland around the window, doors, etc. and the electric
"candles" in all of the upstairs windows. I know most of the neighbors
wonder *why* I leave all of the lights on until 06 January! Christmas
isn't over until midnight of 06 January and I'm going to enjoy it for as
long as I possible can!!
As for my hair -- LOL! It's only bad right around my face where it
was most gray. I'm positive that I wouldn't even raise anyone's eyebrow
-- let alone make them stare -- if I was in New Orleans. Of course,
here in backwater northern GA it's another story LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

Old January 7th 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce

Tia Mary wrote:
It's almost midnight here and I have just now unplugged the artificial
tree that sits in the front window. Along with that, I have unplugged
the garland around the window, doors, etc. and the electric "candles" in
all of the upstairs windows. I know most of the neighbors wonder *why*
I leave all of the lights on until 06 January! Christmas isn't over
until midnight of 06 January and I'm going to enjoy it for as long as I
possible can!!

Glad to see that at least one person knows about Epiphany. Our
decorations don't go up until 24 December. Some folk, especially when
we lived in England, think we are rather weird, especially when you try
to explain that you do it because it is Advent until 24 Dec.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old January 7th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Bruce wrote:
Glad to see that at least one person knows about Epiphany. Our
decorations don't go up until 24 December. Some folk, especially when
we lived in England, think we are rather weird, especially when you try
to explain that you do it because it is Advent until 24 Dec.

Oh, I'm sure there are a bunch of us here who know about Epiphany
;-). For me, the outside of the house is decorated and the lights are
turned on at 6:00 PM Thanksgiving night regardless of how far away
Christmas actually is. Why does Advent keep you from decorating earlier
since it's not like Lent with all of the various restrictions. When I
was a kid, our church decorations (the crèche, shepherds, decorative
pennants, etc.) always went up the first day of Advent. Each week a few
more things were added until a few days before Christmas when Mary &
Joseph were added. Then before midnight mass on Christmas morning, Baby
Jesus was added and the wise men set up on the other side of the church
from the crèche'. Each day the wise men were moved a bit closer until
they were set right in front of Baby Jesus on the Feast of the Epiphany.
My mom was always the one in charge of setting up the crèche -- my
uncle was the one who built it and we kept it stored at our house -- so
I always got to go help. I was even allowed to help move the Wise Men
closer to the crèche every few days. I remember my mom and I going out
to all the tree lots a week or so before Christmas and we would get a
bunch of small, ugly Charley Brown looking trees. We would schlepp
these down to the church and set them up all around the crèche'. There
were so many of them that they didn't look ugly all crammed together AND
we either got them free or for almost nothing at all :-)! Obviously, I
DO treasure my Christmas memories :-)))! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JALYNNE nzlstar* Quilting 9 November 28th 06 10:05 PM
OT an early Happy Birthday Shirley Shone Beads 4 November 18th 06 08:34 AM
Happy Birthday to me.... MRH Yarn 18 June 1st 05 02:55 AM
Happy Birthday, Marchites Butterfly Quilting 20 March 6th 05 07:21 PM
Happy Birthday Butterfly!!! Hobo Quilting 34 February 4th 04 12:51 AM