still here.... just really busy

Old December 13th 05, 09:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default still here.... just really busy

haven't had time to do much of anything but sew, and I still am way behind..
even fell farther behind because I had an order of 6 aprons to sew up, but
they are now finished.. now I have just some fleece to sew up, 4 pants to
make and an thrash can for under my sewing machine.. then Work on the BOM
blocks and sew up a quilt top.. and I the purple and green quilt is still on
row 5...... so I am missing from the computer, but nothing is wrong.. I am
just super busy and will be until after the first of the year..
and to make matters worse, yesterday my Dog of 8 years , pulled off a back
nail, I had to take him to the vet today so they could fix him up.. he will
limp for a few more days but they took it off and he is good to go now..
once he wakes up from this shot.. ( gave him Ace) a med to calm him down
just so they could look at his back paw, so right now it is sleeping in my
room, almost out cold..
I do know one thing, that ace shot sure did wonders for him, before he was
given the shot, I couldn't even get him to come into the vets office, and he
didn't even use the bathroom on the vets while having his nails cut or
looked at, just a slight fuss
from now On when he needs his nails cut, I think that the Ace med is the way
to go for him!

Ok back to sewing

--
Christina Hilburn