CHOCOLATE and tangled thread

Old December 13th 05, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default CHOCOLATE and tangled thread

Judy
Try using shorter lengths of thread. That should help. I'm also one of
those that swears by beeswax. Run your thread through it once or twice,
and you will be amazed at the difference. Also, I turn my work upside
down every now and then, and let it unwind naturally.

Hope this helps.... good luck!

Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
**mark twain**

Old December 13th 05, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Judy said:
Thanks; I've phoned the two fabric/quilt shops within 30 miles
of me, and one doesn't carry either product, and the other is out of
both products. They will order it and expect it in two weeks. By
then, the Quilt from Hades will be complete.

If you have a Hobby Lobby, they carry both beeswax and Thread Heaven. I
believe Wal-Mart carries both now, too.

Any good cross stitch or embroidery shop will carry them.

Anastasia

(Who used to work at Hobby Lobby, but spent so much of her paycheck on
fabric that it was financially impossible to keep the job. Figures. Oh,
well. More time to quilt!")