Help!!! Pattern lost!!!

Old July 22nd 03, 04:38 AM
Katherine Burgess

Default Help!!! Pattern lost!!!

Someone here posted a rug that she had knitted out of Crafter's Cotton. I
diligently saved the pattern, and, now that I have the yarn, I can't find
the pattern!
Help! Help! Help!!!!!
TIA
Katherine

Old July 22nd 03, 08:03 AM
Anna MCM

Katherine Burgess wrote:

Someone here posted a rug that she had knitted out of Crafter's Cotton. I
diligently saved the pattern, and, now that I have the yarn, I can't find
the pattern!
Help! Help! Help!!!!!

Here you have, my dear :-)

http://www3.sympatico.ca/thesincs/MossRug.htm

Hugs,

Anna Maria
Old July 22nd 03, 06:21 PM
Katherine Burgess

Yes, Glenna, thanks to Anna Maria, I now have it. The yarn I bought was a
dark green, and it will be a project for later in the cooler weather. And
thank you again for letting us know about this pattern.
Katherine

"webnutiam" wrote in message
.. .
That was my creation Katherine, glad you found the pattern.

If you make the rug I'd love to see a picture.

Glenna

Old July 22nd 03, 07:12 PM
webnutiam

"Katherine Burgess" wrote in message
Yes, Glenna, thanks to Anna Maria, I now have it. The yarn I bought was a
dark green, and it will be a project for later in the cooler weather. And
thank you again for letting us know about this pattern.
Katherine

Glad to share.

Glenna